- Many of the newspapers today are carrying the story about the President's address at the Dubai Expo 2020
- Details of the involvement of some police personnel in recent bullion van attacks also featured considerably
- Yesterday's ruling on the Assin North MP's case by the Supreme Court also made the headlines
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
This morning the President’s address at the Dubai Expo 2020 and the involvement of the police personnel in bullion van attacks dominate the headlines of the print media.
A few other headlines also focused on the Supreme Court ruling on substituted service ordered for the Assin North MP, James Gyakye Quayson.
Here are the major headlines of selected newspapers in Ghana for March 9, 2022
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with all major Ghana news
- Create change – First Lady encourages youth on Women’s Day
- Assin North MP duly served – Supreme Court
- Ghana attractive for business…President woos Dubai investors
- Assin North MP ordered to file defence
- Bullion Van Cop robbers exposed
- Akufo-Addo markets Ghana in Dubai
- Akufo-Addo flies Emirates to Dubai…NDC ‘Chatterbox’ is now happy
- Injunction on NPP Twifo-Hemang elections
The Daily Dispatch
- No NPP candidate can unseat Asiamah at Fomena - Analyst
- Christianity does not encourage laziness - Agyinasare
President Nana Akufo-Addo’s Full Speech On ‘Ghana Day’ At 2020 Dubai Expo
President Nana Akufo-Addo has been wooing investors at the 2020 Dubai Expo, where the government hopes to make a good case for investments in the Ghanaian economy.
The President told investors that Ghana presents the safest place in Africa for investments.
He also said efforts to formalise the economy has been progressive, citing the digital address system and the National ID as evidence.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in