- Black Stars midfielder, Mohammed Kudus, has become a household name due to his sterling performance in the ongoing 2022 World Cup
- The footballing star has become an internet sensation as fans and football lovers continue to upload his videos to celebrate him
- A clip of Kudus having fun with a little girl and another of the World Cup star parking his luxurious Mercedes-AMG have made the trends
Black Stars winger, Mohammed Kudus, has become a household name after scoring a brace in the team's match against South Korea on Monday, November 28.
The Ajax star impressed fans and football lovers with his show-stopping performance in the opening game against Portugal on Thursday.
Aside from his love for football, the Ghanaian player has a soft spot for children away from the pitch. He also loves luxury cars.
The trailblazer who made history as the first Ghanaian to score two goals in the ongoing World Cup has become an internet sensation as netizens continue to upload his videos to celebrate him.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
One of the clips spotlights the footballing star having fun with a little girl. Another accentuates a drawing of the footballer. The trending World Cup star was also spotted parking his Mercedes-AMG.
YEN.com.gh has put together some trending videos of Mohammed Kudus below:
1. Black Stars midfielder plays with a little girl.
2. Kudus is being celebrated on the streets of Nima with a mural by Moh Awudu.
3. Black Stars winger parking his Mercedes-AMG.
World Cup 2022: Talented Ghanaian Lady Skilfully Draws Mohammed Kudus
YEN.com.gh earlier reported that a talented Ghanaian female artist, Aewura Djoah, has drawn Black Stars midfielder Mohammed Kudus in a video that has melted hearts on social media.
She captured the Ghanaian footballing professional in the clip that spotlights her work from start to finish.
The footage begins with the pencil artist donning a Black Stars shirt covered with a Ghana flag. She greeted her audience with a two-finger gesture before proceeding to draw. Aewura Djoah nailed her drawing of Kudus, who has become a household name after gracing the screens of footballer lovers with two goals during Ghana's match against South Korea on Monday, November 28.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!