She has been named Ghana’s official ‘Slay Queen’, and actress Nana Akua Addo is climbing the Avant-Garde stairs to fashion icon history.
From wearing outfits better than your favorite hiphop rapper to leaving fans shocked at red carpet events, the fashionista is steadily catching the eye of fashion critics locally and internationally.
In 2017 alone, Nana Akua Addo shut down events with her stunning gowns alone and it like she is not about to slow down in 2018 either.
READ ALSO: 11 female Ghanaian celebs and the powerful cars they drive
YEN.com.gh brings you five time times Nana Akua gave us all a lesson in Fashion 101:
1. When she went all black at the Ghana Women of the Year. The head wrap is so fabulous, now we all want one.
2. Talk about looking chic on a sunny day. That pose alone is worth of a runway.
3. Nana Akua never fails with her all black choices and this stunning outfit is totally drool-worthy.
4. Of course there that time when she wore this drool-worthy red dress just because, you know, she’s a stunner.
5. Nothing says splash of color like a very vibrant yellow and Nana Akua glowed so much in this dress, we had to take a couple of seats back.
Nana Akua has already raised the bar for red carpet divas and it looks like it’s about to get even higher.
READ ALSO: From Kente cloth to formal black, Afia Schwar's top five looks this week are a must see
Ghana trends: Joy FM blasted over Royal Wedding; Mahama plans comeback in 2020:
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page