Education is the foundation of a good future for everyone and financial challenges should not hinder you from ceasing this opportunity. Here is a list of trusted lending institutions in Ghana with low payment interest rates. Be it a certificate, diploma, masters, or even Phd, money should not be an excuse!
Loans for students in Ghana
Loans are a commitment that you should take a second thought before taking since terms and conditions of different lending institutions in Ghana vary and finding free interest loans for students seems a fairy tale. The students lending institutions offer a favorable grace period for repayment, lower interests, and option for deferred payments. Here is a list of the best lending loans for students in Accra.
Bank of Africa Ghana – Educational Loan
The Bank of Africa Ghana refers their lending service as Educational Loan. They offer loans to Ghanaians who are employed, but have a dream to further their studies. It is among the Ghanaian lending institutions that offer personal loans for students in Ghana. The pleasing part of this institution is that they finance the student’s loan 100%.
According to Bank of Africa Ghana official webpage , here is what you need to be eligible for the loan.
- You need to be above the age of 21 years, but below 58 years of age.
- You can get the loan by being either their customer or non-customer.
- You need to have a good record and not blacklisted.
- You need to have an employment period of at least 6 months.
Visit them today and make your fairy tale true.
Societe Generale Ghana
Are you a parent unable to pay school fees for your child? Well, Societe General Ghana provides student loans that will be helpful for you to cater for your child's education expenses. It is among Ghana's institutions that provide fast loans for student emergency fees. They will offer 150% financial bill and their repayments has a grace period of 10 months.
According to their official webpage, these are the institution's requirements.
- You need to open an account with the Societe Generale and receive via your account at least a month's salary.
- You need a proof that you are employed by providing 3 payslips, which are consecutive.
Visit the Societal Generale Ghana or their branch and relieve your self with school fees stress.
HFC bank’s educational loan
It is among the student lenders institutions that offer loans for graduate students in Ghana. Many Ghanaian working graduates and mature students have benefited from HFC, achieving their goal to further their studies. Their rates have low interests of payment and their financial support have been of great help due to the current high cost of academics in Ghana. Visit them, they offer almost free loans for students due to their low interest rates.
According to a recent article on HFC bank loans, these are their requirements.
- You have to open an account with the HFC Bank and maintain it.
- The graduates have to prove that they have worked in a period not less than 12 months and the salaries deposited in their account.
- They have to prove that they did not have debts by presenting their school bills.
READ ALSO: Top 50 Senior High Schools in Ghana