Whether you are trying to craft your custom thank you card for a friend or family in appreciation for their kind gestures, these thank you quotes will inspire you on how to go about that. Importantly, it will help you in carving the right words to show how grateful you are for the kindness shown to you. With these lovely quotes compiled below for you, you can add up your own charming touch when sending out your thank you messages. The good thing is that whether you are sending to friends, family, that special person in your life or even your boss, there are specific nice quotes that will be best for each of these categories.
READ ALSO: Good day messages for friend
Famous thank you quotes
- 'Thank you' is the best prayer that anyone could say. I say that one a lot. Thank you expresses extreme gratitude, humility, understanding. - Alice Walker
- None of us got to where we are alone. Whether the assistance we received was obvious or subtle, acknowledging someone's help is a big part of understanding the importance of saying thank you. - Harvey Mackay
- The simple act of saying 'thank you' is a demonstration of gratitude in response to an experience that was meaningful to a customer or citizen. - Simon Mainwaring
- A real thank you does not come by e-mail. They come in the mail in an envelope. And what comes out of an envelope is a beautiful thing to touch and to handle and to pass around for everyone to read. - Letitia Baldrige
- You can think you're living in the moment and you're thankful, but when somebody comes face to face with you and says, 'I just lost my child,' or 'I have months to live, and thank you...' I'm of course sad for them, but I'm thankful that I gave them a gift and they're giving me a gift. - Tig Notaro
- The objects you decide to keep, the ones that gave you the spark of joy? Treasure them from now on. When you put things away, you can actually audibly say, 'Hey, thank you for the good work today...' By doing so, it becomes easier for you to put the objects away and treasure them, which prolongs the spark of joy environment. - Marie Kondo
- The laughs mean more to me than the adoration. If two girls walk up to me and one says 'you're cute', I'll say thank you, but I appreciate it much more when the other one says 'you make me laugh so much'. - Michael J. Fox
- It is weird. People will say, 'Oh my God, I love you.' And I'll say, 'Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.' And the people who are walking around with me for the first time will say, 'I don't understand what happened. Somebody just told you they love you. I don't even understand what that means.' - Cheryl Hines
Thank you quotes and sayings
- My family, the support of my friends, the amount of people that have written and come up to me on the street and said, 'Thank you for representing us,' and Adam Lambert, and Lady Gaga, that's been amazing. - Johnny Weir
- We're living in what I like to call the 'Thank You Economy,' because only the companies that can figure out how to mind their manners in a very old-fashioned way - and do it authentically - are going to have a prayer of competing. - Gary Vaynerchuk
- Be grateful for what you already have while you pursue your goals. If you aren’t grateful for what you already have, what makes you think you would be happy with more. - Roy T. Bennett
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. - Oprah Winfrey
- The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between the two, the leader must become a servant and a debtor. That sums up the progress of an artful leader. - Max De Pree
- The six most important words: I admit I made a mistake. The five most important words: You did a good job. The four most important words: What is YOUR opinion? The three most important words: If you please. The two most important words: Thank You. The one most important word: We. The least important word: I. - Anonymous
READ ALSO: Inspirational love messages for husband or wife
- I find that the more willing I am to be grateful for the small things in life, the bigger stuff just seems to show up from unexpected sources, and I am constantly looking forward to each day with all the surprises that keep coming my way! - Louise L. Hay
- Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude.Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. Thankfulness may consist merely of words. Gratitude is shown in acts. - David O. McKay
- What if you gave someone a gift, and they neglected to thank you for it – would you be likely to give them another? Life is the same way. In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have. - Ralph Marston
Thank you quotes for friends
- I've gotten books published. I've met famous people that are very nice. I look back and I say, 'Wow. Thank you, God, for giving me this gift. And thank you for helping me to keep going.' - Mattie Stepanek
- A friend. A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a lift. A friend is someone we treasure, for friendship is a gift. A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy and grace. A friend makes the world we live in a better and happier place. Thank you for being my friend. - Anonymous
- My friend…Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and crazy habits. You might not know this, but you helped me find happiness in being the person that I really am.
- The best kind of people are the ones that come into your life and make you see the sun where you once saw clouds. The people that believe in you so much, you start to believe in you too. The people that love you, simply for being you. The once in a lifetime kind of people.
- Thank you. I would like to say something truthful about Robert. He knows who he is and has a sense of humor about it. It's a hard business. And to have things happen that are bad and have to go through it with everybody asking you questions about it all day long is tough. - Val Kilmer
- Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for thinking about me. Thanks for care about me. Thanks for everything you did for me. You shouldn’t have but I’m so glad you did. - Author Unknown
Thank you quotes for him
- You changed my life without even trying, and I don’t think I could ever tell you how much you mean to me. I can’t imagine what things would be like if I hadn’t met you. -Steve Maraboli
- I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve travelled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door. - Aaron Polson
- Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, and for feelings I’ll always treasure. - By Karl Fuchs
- There are not words big enough. There is not a hug strong enough. There is not a smile wide enough. All I can offer is thank you. You are my hero. You are in my thoughts. You are in my prayers. For all you’ve done, thank you. - Anonymous
- For your thoughtfulness and generosity, from you I have learned much of life's philosophy - Thank you sincerely.
Thank you quotes for her
- Being a mom makes you far more compassionate. You have more empathy for people, more love. I was always taught to say thank you, and I'm very grateful. And my kids have that quality, too. Florence Henderson
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. -Washington Irving
- Thank you for coming into my life and giving me joy, thank you for loving me and receiving my love in return. Thank you for the memories I will cherish forever. - Nicholas Sparks
- Thank you for the good times, the days you filled with pleasure. Thank you for fond memories, and for feelings I’ll always treasure. - Karl Fuchs
- Thank you for being there when I needed you the most. Thank you for helping me through all those tough times in life. Thank you for being such a good friend no matter what I did, but most of all, thank you for being you.
Thank you quotes for family
- I want to say a very sincere thank you for this welcome home - it is a wonderful welcome home. It is the place to where I return and where I will always return because it is of Galway that I am. - Michael D. Higgins
- Whether you're saying 'thank you' to friends, family members, customers, or a hiring manager who interviewed you for a job, the case in favor of gratitude is both altruistic and pragmatic. - Charles Best
- I know plenty of people who don't have children. And I also get a lot of people who say, 'Thank you for speaking out; my family don't understand why I don't want kids.' - Christina Hendricks
- My world is brighter and more beautiful because of you. Thank you.
- What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life - to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories. - George Eliot
- I've been so lucky to have such great people in my life: people that are such die-hard motivators and have such a respect and appreciation for me.
READ ALSO: Cute love images for her
Thank you quotes for birthday wishes
- You guys are there for me when I’m down, but also you’re there for me when we need to blow things up for my birthday! The truth is I can’t thank you enough, but I am going to try anyway. Thank you so much my dearest friends, I owe you all so very much.
- Thank you for those wonderful birthday wishes that you sent my way. It really means a lot to me that you not only remembered my birthday but also took some time to send me those beautiful wishes. Thanks once again.
- A number of things made my birthday celebration wonderful, one of such things was the sweet birthday message you sent me. Hearing those words from you really made me feel so special. Thank you.
- My lovely family always makes the most effort to share the very best birthday wishes, I want to say a huge thank you to you for the birthday wish you so kindly sent me. My day was a brilliant one thanks to greatest family a person could wish for. Thank you so much! Can’t wait to see you all again soon!
- Sometimes a thank you is not enough, but until I think of a way to fully make it up to you, this will have to do! Thank you so much for all your very kind efforts on my birthday. It really was a special one thanks to you!
- As we get older, our birthdays tend to attract less attention from our loved ones, so I just wanted to thank you for remembering me on that very special day of mine and sending me those sweet wishes.
- Your beautiful wishes on my birthday filled my heart with such happiness no gift could ever give me. Thank you for such a priceless gesture, which I will never forget.
Thank you quotes for boss
- I want to thank you for all you have taught me in business. The knowledge and wisdom you have imparted to me have been a great help and support throughout my career. I believe my success is at least in part due to your sincere support and mentorship. Thank you!
- I want to thank you for giving me advice, believing in me, and just being you. You taught me to go after what I want. I set goals and accomplished them. This was all because I knew how hard you worked and I looked up to you.
- Thank you for teaching me that every mistake is just a learning experience. I have learned so much from you. Ever since I have been working for you, I found myself evolving both with respect to my career as well as a person.
- A million thanks to the best boss in the world. Thank you for giving us some words of encouragement and full support even if it is not related to our work. You are amazing. Thank you and God bless you.
- Your encouragements mean the world to me. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to learn from you.
- I want to remind you what a pleasure it is working for you these years. I appreciate your support and management style and feel I`ve learned a great deal here.
- I am so grateful that you took me under your wing when I first started at this company. Your leadership and example have helped me grow into my potential. I would not be where I am today without you.
- Develop an attitude of gratitude and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. - Brian Tracy
- Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts. - Alan Cohen
- The aim of life is appreciation; there is no sense in not appreciating things; and there is no sense in having more of them if you have less appreciation of them. - Gilbert K. Chesterton
- The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one's appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship. - Amelia Earhart
- There are realities we all share, regardless of our nationality, language, or individual tastes. As we need food, so do we need emotional nourishment: love, kindness, appreciation, and support from others. - J. Donald Walters
- I think everybody deserves an equal amount of appreciation whether how old they are, but I mean, I'm cool with the praise. I'm good. - Billie Eilish
Thank you God quotes
- I thank you God for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and for the blue dream of sky and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes. - e. e. cummings
- Thank you, God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. - Garrison Keillor
- Thank you, dear God, for this good life and forgive us if we do not love it enough. Thank you for the rain. And for the chance to wake up in three hours and go fishing: I thank you for that now, because I won't feel so thankful then. - Garrison Keillor
- When I wake up every morning, I smile and say, 'Thank you.' Because out of my window I can see the mountains, then go hiking with my dog and share her bounding joy in the world. - Carole King
- I've had the time to go through all the life phases with my parents, from being a bratty teenager, pushing them away, to saying later on, 'Oh my God, I can't believe what you did for me - thank you. I love you so much.' - Marcia Cross
- Thank you God for all your blessings to me and my family. For the strength you give me each day and for all the people around me who make life more meaningful…
One of the best ways in which you can encourage people to show you some more kindness in the future is learning to appreciate whatever good they have done to you at the moment. With these thank you quotes shared above, anyone who receives them will surely be motivated to do better another time.
READ ALSO: Safe journey message for family