YEN.com.gh earlier published a report of a photo of Ghana's second lady, Samira Bawumia, without makeup. The second lady looked unusually different from the regular beauty Ghanaians knew her to be.
For a lot of people, many Ghanaian female celebrities, would not be as beautiful as they are considered to be if not for the makeup they wear.
Despite this notion, there are a good number of our female celebrities who are widely considered as very beautiful with or without makeup. YEN.com.gh lists a few of them below:
READ ALSO: Ghanaians who did amazing things in 2018
1. Nana Ama McBrown: Actress Nana Ama McBrown, on any given day, is a very beautiful woman. Throwing in the fact that she is over 40 years, makes her beauty more impressive. She does not only exude beauty in makeup but also without it as in the photo below.
2. Jackie Appiah: JThe actress is not only one of the best in Ghana, she is one of the most beautiful as well. These photos of Jackie without makeup say it all.
3. Yvonne Nelson: The 'Heels and Sneakers' actress has always been considered a very beautiful lady. Her beauty is not just makeup-based.
4. Kafui Danku: The mother of one does not force herself to be beautiful but you cannot make an objective list of beautiful celebrities without including her. Her 'no makeup' photo below clearly attests to this.
5. Hamamat Montia: The 2006 Miss Malaika winner is undoubtedly one of the naturally beautiful women without makeup you can ever find. Moreover, she often cuts her hair but still looks so gorgeous.
6. Nana Aba Anamoah: The Ghanaian female celebrity space is dominated by actresses. Nana Aba is one of the few non-acting people who is just as celebrated as the actresses. Obviously, she is a hardworking and brilliant journalist but the physical beauty she possesses has also gone a long way to win her some admiration.
7. Nadia Buari: Her beauty, with or without makeup, will never be contested by any objective person. In fact, she is one of the few people you will find very difficult to determine whether she is wearing makeup or not.
8. Lydia Forson: When it comes to 'no makeup' photos, Lydia Forson surely ranks very high. The photo below clearly shows her beauty even without makeup.
9. MzVee: One of MzVee's most popular songs is called 'Natural Girl'. And indeed she is not just a natural girl but a very beautiful one.
10. Joselyn Dumas: Undoubtedly, Joselyn Dumas is one of the most beautiful and curvaceous ladies around. And even before she got her current physique, her facial beauty was not in doubt.
11. Yvonne Okoro: Just like her namesake, Okoro is also a beautiful woman. Her beauty has stood the test of time.
12. Menaye Donkor: As the winner of the 2004 edition of Miss Universe pageant, Menaye's beauty is unquestionable. And she is not just beautiful because of makeup.
13. Salma Mumin: She may not be as popular as many of the names mentioned here. But she surely can challenge many of them when it comes to natural beauty.
14. Xandy Kamel: Actress Xandy Kamel is known for being very confident in her skin because she undoubtedly looks stunning without makeup.
15. Rosemond Brown: The controversial actress, known for her carefree spirit easily steps out without makeup and feels very comfortable.
16. Clara Benson: Popularly known as Maame Serwaa, the young child star has featured in a number of movies and has warmed the hearts of many Ghanaians. Today, she has grown into a beautiful young lady.
Yenkasa: Is Dumsor back? | #Yencomgh:
What do you make of our list? Let us know in the comment section below.
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place