- Kofi Amoa-Abban is the man behind the historic peace-making between Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy
- He is the CEO of Rigworld Group, an oil company with operations across West Africa
- Photos seen by YEN.com.gh prove that he is indeed, rich and ‘powerful’
Thursday, May 30, 2019, will go down in the history of the Ghana music industry as an unforgettable one.
This is because Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy got united, buried their differences and declared their readiness to help the industry grow.
Popular media personality, Nana Aba Anamoah, was said to be the brain behind the whole peacemaking process.
However, she was not alone as a powerful man named Kofi Amoa-Abban was at the center of it all.
YEN.com.gh earlier published a report on Amoa-Abban and how he went ahead with his peace making process.
Here, we bring you more photos of him, including his mansion and cars which show that Amoa-Abban is rich and powerful:
1. In the photo below, Amoa-Abban is seen posed with some of his cars on the compound of his mansion. Some of the cars are customised as their registration numbers begin with his initials KA. The cars include Lexus, Range Rover, Benz, and other luxurious ones.
The view of his house as captured in the photo also shows that it is not a small one and of course, it befits Amoa-Abban's status as a powerful businessman:
2. This photo of Amoa-Abban seated in what appears to be a golden chair also proves that he is rich and powerful. Aside from the seat, his outfit also shows that he is a man of class and taste for designer wears. His short, for instance, has inscriptions of the popular Louis Vuitton brand:
3. Again, this photo of Amoa-Abban interacting with a large number of people shows that he is a man of the people. He is seen clad in a T-shirt with the inscription: "President Obour Easter Clean up music concert.
It has been gathered that Amoa-Abban is also a good friend of the MUSIGA President, and has offered some help to the music industry behind the scene.
However, now, he has made his help for the industry very obvious with his fruitful decision to unite Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale:
4. Amoa-Abban pose and outfit in the photo below is the perfect description of a gentleman and businessman.
Meanwhile, both Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale have said they have forgiven each other and ready to forge ahead in unity.
They have called each other "my brother" on social media when they shared the unity photo they took to show the world that they are no more enemies.
This has not only impressed Ghanaians but also international onlookers who had been monitoring the affairs of the two musicians.
YEN.com.gh wishes them all the best, while expressing profound gratitude to Kofi Amoa-Abban for his fruitful intervention.
Ghana News Today: Sarkodie and King Promise treat audience at 2019 VGMA| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.