- Former Black Stars player Junior Agogo is dead
- His death has hurt many people though Agogo was not too well before his death
- The 40-year-old football legend suffered stroke before he died
- Last moments as captured in photos and videos he shared showed that Agogo enjoyed life in his sick condition before his death on Thursday, August 22, 2019
Ghanaians are shocked to learn of the sad death of former Black Stars player Junior Agogo, on August 22, 2019.
Agogo, according to earlier report by YEN.com.gh, died in a hospital in London after suffering stroke for about 4 years.
Videos and photos of Agogo’s last moments seen by YEN.com.gh show that he enjoyed every moment.
READ ALSO: Estate business, 6 other achievements of Fella Makafui at age 24
However, it was obvious Agogo was aware his days were numbered, therefore, he wanted to make the most out of the last moments he got before leaving this earth.
YEN.com.gh brings you some of the photos and videos that are sure to make you weep for the former football star.
1. In this video shared in July, Agogo was seen dancing happily. He had just recovered a little from his stroke, and from all indications, was so happy at his recovery:
READ ALSO: This is natural - Fans comment on new photo of Benedicta Gafah with ‘reduced’ tundra
2. This video was his first to ever let the world know that he was suffering stroke. Agogo could not hold back his tears as he narrated his ordeal. It is, indeed sad to see a formerly tough-looking Agogo reduced to bones in the video below:
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown shows class with never-seen-before birthday yam cake in new video
3. This photo shows Agogo in a solemn mood after his little recovery:
READ ALSO: Facts and factors that contributed to the death of Junior Agogo revealed
4. Another photo of Agogo as if to say "Let me think of myself and my life so far":
READ ALSO: Dr. Caryn Agyeman Prempeh: Meet Otumfuo's daughter who has taken over Berla Mundi's role at GH One TV
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh has published some facts and factors that could have contributed to Agogo's death.
They included his lifestyle and handling of disappointment.
Agogo will be fondly remembered for his sterling performance for Ghana during the CAN 2008 tournament.
READ ALSO: Moesha breaks the internet after flaunting her new backside in latest bikini photo
Yenkasa: Manuel Junior Agogo Receives Heartfelt Tributes | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Viral video of Prempeh College headteacher abusing students stirs emotions
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.