Often, most people do not like it when someone sends them a disturbing text. Some freak out to the extent that they cannot stay alone in a room. Even though the texts are scary, you can use them to prank your peers for fun. Do you know any scary text messages ideas to use on your friends?
I bet you have been missing out a lot of fun if you have not tried to send a horror text message to your friends. Remember, life should be fun. In other words, do not be a boring friend. How do you go about it? Well, you can borrow ideas from a creepy real story you know or have read somewhere. Better yet, you can pick one from the list below.
Funny scary text messages to send to friends
Below are practical scary texts ideas drawn from different horror occasions. They are not only frightening but also fun.
- You cannot see them, but they have been watching us for a long time now. I am scared you are next…
- People come here for pain! For suffering! And I am the one who gives it to them!
- My dad’s ex kept sending me letters asking me to let her exhume my paternal grandparents’ graves because she believed they cursed her.
- You have no right to your own life, and if you try to leave me, I'll kill you so nobody else can have you.
- Last night I had a dream that my eyeball fell out! Tell me what this is all about!
- A girl was walking in the forest, and she suddenly disappeared not to be found by anyone. Now that you have read this text, she will appear in your mirror and kill you because she is hungry. She needs your blood!
- If I don’t make it through this, tell my wife I want her to be buried alive with me. I can’t stand the loneliness in the grave alone.
- I am thinking how pretty you would look in a casket with all your loved ones weeping and sobbing.
- Welcome to my nightmare. I think you are going to like it.
- Hi [name of your friend]? I have always had a strong urge to dig my fingers into a person’s eye sockets. I finally discovered I should start with you!
READ ALSO: Sad messages for boyfriend
Weird creepy stories to tell friends on texts
These horror story ideas will leave your friends scared to the core. However, remember to tell them it is a prank. Otherwise, prepare for serious ear pinching and rebuking the next time you meet.
- So that you know, I wrote your name on my leg with a box cutter, so I'll always have you near me.
- I know you think I am your friend right now, but I am not! I opened her stomach using a machete because she has been gossiping me with you. I am using his phone.
- Have you ever noticed how tight a teddy bear hugs you back when sleeping at night? I just threw mine away because I am afraid of what will happen if I fall asleep!
- Did you know that if you wake up between 1 and 4 am for no reason, there's an 80 percent chance that someone was staring at you?
- Be careful today. If you are in bed and your legs start feeling itchy, it means a ghost is passing through you. It has happened to a family friend right now. Don't turn around if you notice the itch.
- Sorry I have been keeping a secret from you for a long time. I have a secret on how a toilet paper can be used to kill. I just killed her!
- Falling asleep at night while the moonlight is shining on your face can result in death. Imagine he ignored it, now he is no more!
- I was giving my sister directions to the hospital where I was going to deliver my baby. I meant to say, 'I hope you get here before the baby does!" but my phone auto-corrected 'does' to 'dies.' I gave my sister quite the scare, but thankfully she made it in time, and I delivered a healthy baby boy that day.
- Stare in the dark for ten minutes without blinking, and you will eventually see a monster climbing your window. I experience that a lot!
- That cold is not as a result of the weather. That is death approaching.
As you have seen from above, creepy stories can be turned to real fun simple. One only needs to be a little creative and choose the right of words to write a scary text.
Scary text messages, if used properly, are fun. You can use the texts to prank your allies when you are free. Most of them are not challenging to write as you can find inspiration from the horror movies you have watched or the stories you know. Have fun, but again prepare for revenge because your friends will try to do the same to you when you least expect it.
READ ALSO: Anniversary card messages: 40 touching ideas