How often do you tell jokes to your kids? Is it once a day or you are too busy to find time for them because of your tight work schedule? It is sad that nowadays, most parents tend to overlook the importance of humour to their kids. Wait, do you really have to be a comedian to crack one? Probably, no because are more jokes for teens on the internet.
Often, a happy kid grows up to become a healthy and smart adult. Thus, as an adult, it is only fair to crack a few jokes to them when you find the time. Currently, there are lots of really funny jokes for teens that can save you the embarrassment.
Is laughing beneficial to children?
Research has it that a jovial kid is likely to grow with fewer health complications. Precisely, laughing helps them to reduce the chances of suffering from heart illness, lowers blood pressure, and boosts their immune system. In other words, laughter is much better as compared to candy!
Funniest jokes for teens to tell kids
Irrespective of age, you can find a collection of hilarious puns that can leave your kids’ stomachs hurting the whole day due to laughing. It is up to you to pick the one that best suits them. Who knows, scroll down the list you might discover a few that will help put a smile on their faces.
Random funny jokes for teens
The list contains several random irresistible puns that will, in no doubt, brighten your children’s day. Have a look:
- What do elves learn in school? The elf-abet.
- What do you think 0 has to say to 8? Nice belt!
- What do you call a pig that knows karate? A pork chop!
- What has ears but cannot hear? A field of corn.
- Why do seagulls fly over the sea? Because if they flew over the bay, they would be bagels.
- What time do ducks wake up? Usually, at the quack of dawn.
- What did the tomato say to the other tomato during a race? Ketchup buddy.
- What do you call a fish without eyes? Fsh
- Do you know what cats put on to bed? It is Paw-jamas.
- Do you know why some fish live in salty water? Well, it is because pepper makes them sneeze.
- Why did the girl smear peanut butter on the road? She wanted to go with the traffic jam!
- Do you Minnie Mouse new ride? A Minnie van
- Any news about butter? Because it should be spreading already.
- Why did an employer get fired from his job at the coin factory? He stopped making cents
- Have you known what music and chicken share in common? Bach, Bach, Bach!
- Why should we not trust atoms? They make up everything!
- What does a spider’s bride wear? Of course, it is a webbing dress.
Top clean jokes for teens
An vital aspect an adult should consider when selecting jokes for teens is that they should not be dirty. I mean, none should contain any obscene language or meaning. Below are the perfect examples for such:
- Do you know what the blanket usually tells the bed? Do not worry I have got you covered buddy
- Why do some robbers bath? Because they want to make a clean gate away
- Which devices do prisoners use to call each other? Cellmates.
- Which name do we give to the type of sheep with no head and legs? A cloud
- Do you know how to call a fish? You just drop her a line
- Which buildings are the largest in the world? Libraries, of course! They have the most stories.
- Which name do you give cheese that does not belong to you? Nacho Cheese.
- Which specific month do soldiers hate the most? The month of March
- What does the left eye tell the right eye? Man, between you and me something smells.
- Why is no one friends with Dracula? Obviously, because he is a pain in the neck.
- Do you know why the tomatoes are always red? They saw the salad dressing.
- What warms the mountains during winter seasons? They wear snowcaps
- What do you think? Is this pool safe for swimming? Of course, it deep ends.
- What can you serve but never eat? Volleyball
- Why did the balloon burst? It saw the lolly pop.
- Do you know what you can actually take before getting it? A picture.
Irresistible hilarious jokes for teens
At times, all the teens need from adults is an irresistible joke to revitalize their day. To achieve that, you may consider reading one or a few from the list below to them.
- What do you call a fake noodle? An im-pasta.
- How does the ocean say hello? It waves.
- Why was the picture sent to jail? Because it was framed.
- How do you stop an astronaut’s baby from crying? You rocket!
- Which thing do a judge and an English teacher have in common? Sentences lots and lots of sentences.
- What's the difference between the ACT and SAT? One letter.
- What did the punching bag say to the boxer? Hit me, baby, one more time.
- I was looking for lightning when it struck me.
- Why couldn't the bicycle stand up by itself? It was two tired!
- What do you call a factory that sells passable products? A satisfactory!
- Why do bees have sticky hair? Because they use honey combs!
- Why did the math book look so sad? Because it had so many problems!
- Why is Peter Pan always flying? He never lands!
- Why do trees seem suspicious on sunny days? They just seem a little shady!
- Why are elephants so wrinkled? They take too long to iron!
- Why can’t a person’s nose be 12 inches long? It would be a foot!
Best birthday jokes for teens
If you thought buying a teen a present during their birthday is the most honorable thing, then you are wrong. How about you cracking a joke or writing one on their birthday card?
- What do you say to a kangaroo on its birthday? Hoppy Birthday.
- What do you always get on your birthday? Another more year older
- I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
- What did the birthday balloon say to the pin? "Hi, Buster."
- What has wings, a long tail, and wears a bow? A birthday pheasant!
- How can you tell if an elephant's been to your birthday party? Looking for footprints on the birthday cake.
- Why did you hit your birthday cake with a hammer? “Pound the cake shouts.”
- When is a birthday cake like a golf ball? When you slice it.
- Where do you find a birthday present for a cat? In a cat-alogue!
- Why did the little girl get soap for her birthday? It was supposed to be a so a prize party.
- What goes up and never comes down? [Name of the person celebrating a birthday] age
- What does every birthday end with? The letter Y.
- Why are candles not suitable for birthdays? They burn shorter.
- Which song do you sing for a Snowman during his birthday? "Freeze a jolly good fellow..."
- What kind of cake do ghosts like? Scream cakes
- Why did the cupcake go to the doctor's office during her birthday? It was feeling crumby
Short jokes for teens
Sometimes, long jokes do not seem to be fun. Besides, teens are likely to lose their interests or even fall asleep before you complete telling the jokes. How about you try these short ones?
- How do billboards talk? Sign language.
- What would bears be without bees? Ears.
- How does a squid go into battle? Well-armed.
- What's brown and sticky? A stick.
- How do snails fight? They slug it out.
- Name for a boat with a hole on the bottom? A sink
- A name for an anxious dinosaur? Nervous Rex.
- Where do cows go on Friday nights? Moo-vies!
- What kind of room does not have doors? Mushroom!
- What did the sink say to the toilet? Dude, you look really flushed!
- Do you know the origin of pencils? Pennsylvania!
- Why was the broom late at the party? It over-swept!
- What kind of shoes do ninjas wear? Sneakers!
- The proper name for an alligator in a vest? An Investigator
- Have you heard the news about the hairdresser? She dyed!
- Which type of key opens bananas? A monkey
- One thing that can run but cannot walk? The faucet.
- How are false teeth like stars? They come out at night!
- What do you call an old snowman? Water.
- Where do hamburgers go to dance? The meat-ball.
Crazy lunch box jokes for teens
There is no need to worry if you have not found the best joke yet, what do you think of these lunch box puns?
- The product one gets when crossing a cow and a duck? Milk and quackers!
- Why does a computer need glasses? To improve its website
- How do bees get to school? By school buzz!
- What has four wheels and flies? Garbage truck
- What do you call cheese that is sad? Blue cheese
- Which name can you give to a sad strawberry? Blue berry
- Why was Yoda such a good gardener? The dude had a green thumb
- Why did the bacon laugh? The egg cracked a yoke
- Do you know why strawberries are always upset? They are in a jam, of course.
- Do you have an idea why grapes can stop in the middle of a road? Yeah, when they ran out of juice
- Why is the cookie admitted in the hospital? It felt crumby
- How can you treat an injured lemon? You give it a Lemon-aid!
These hilarious jokes for teens will not only make your kids happy but also brighten their day in the long run. All your kids expect from you is happiness. Buying them expensive gifts and taking them to Disney land may not be enough. Simple laughter can go a long way to put a smile on their faces.
READ ALSO: 150 touching birthday message to a brother