Wednesday is one of those days that give people different vibes. To some people, the day feels like Mondays while others have that Friday feeling. Bless your social media followers with happy Wednesday quotes that bring positivity and watch them check your page every week.
Make your page appealing and refreshing with nice quotes. You can post pictures of flowers, memes and even selfies with great quotes that your followers will like. Wednesdays are special days to some people as there is no pressure of starting a new week nor are people slacking as they wait for the weekend.
Happy Wednesday images, quotes, blessings, and messages
In this busy world, Wednesdays are often regarded as the most challenging day of a week. After working for some days in office, workers or school students lose their spirit to work till the end of the week. The following are some happy Wednesday images, quotes, blessings, and messages to help you boost up your dearest one’s spirit.
Happy Wednesday quotes from famous people
Quote from high profiled people can be funny, inspiring and even encouraging. You can have quotes and comments from actors, singers, authors or any other local or international celebrity. Wednesday quotes for work can be words from famous people or extracts from their works.
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. – Jim Rohn
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. – Zig Ziglar
- Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. – Ashley Smith
- A ship is always safe at shore, but that is not what it’s built for. – Albert Einstein
- Stress is caused by being ‘here' but wanting to be ‘there.' – Eckhart Tolle.
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing. – Dale Carnegie
- Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. – Zig Ziglar
- You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it. – Margaret Thatcher
- If you don't design your life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's dream. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. – Jim Rohn
- Try not to become a person of success, but rather try to become a person of value. – Albert Einstein
- Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have. – Lemony Snicket
- Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day. – Dalai Lama
- Success means doing the best we can with what we have. Success is the doing, not the getting; in the trying, not the triumph. Success is a personal standard, reaching for the highest that is in us, becoming all that we can be. – Zig Ziglar
- The starting point of all achievement is desire. – Napoleon Hill
- I was thinking one day, and I realized that if I just had somebody behind me all the way to motivate me, I could make a big difference. Nobody came along like that, so I just became that person for myself. – Unknown
- If you don’t pay appropriate attention to what has your attention, it will take more of your attention than it deserves. – David Allen
- Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday. – Brian Tracy
- Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. – Charles F. Kettering
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. – Brian Littrell
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the great make you feel that you, too, can become great. – Mark Twain
- We can easily manage if we will only take, each day, the burden appointed to it. But the load will be too heavy for us if we carry yesterday’s burden over again today, and then add the burden of the morrow before we are required to bear it. – John Newton
- If you want to make an easy job seem mighty hard, just keep putting off doing it. – Olin Miller
- Winners make a habit of manufacturing their positive expectations in advance of the event. – Brian Tracy
- The victorious warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus. – Bruce Lee
- The only thing worse than starting something and failing is not starting something. – Seth Godin
- Do not be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. – Richard Branson
- For fast-acting relief, try slowing down. – Lily Tomlin
- There is more to life than increasing its speed. – Mahatma Gandhi
- It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials. – Bruce Lee
- If I had eight hours to chop down a tree, I’d spend six hours sharpening my axe. – Abraham Lincoln
- Follow practical actions with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action. – Peter Drucker
- Don't mistake activity with achievement. – John Wooden
- One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is essential. – Bertrand Russell
- Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. – Arthur Ashe
- Show me a person who has never made a mistake, and I'll show you someone who has never achieved much. – Joan Collins
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then starting on the first one. – Mark Twain
- Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle. – Abraham Lincoln
- I attribute my success to this: I never gave or took any excuse. – Florence Nightingale
- Take time to deliberate; but when the time for action arrives, stop thinking and go in. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- There is no traffic jam along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach.
- Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly. – Stephen R. Covey
Funny Wednesday quotes for work
Make your Facebook page or Instagram profile colourful by having funny and hilarious quotes. The funny quotes should be short for them not to lose the amusement. Witty Wednesday quotes never fail.
- Wednesday is almost, kind of close to the weekend.
- It’s a bad day when you don’t get the work done that you need to get done or you don’t get it done to the satisfaction.
- Happy Wednesday! Look at the bright side! At least it’s not Monday morning!
- I'd rather be drinking coffee on my unicorn than whatever this Wednesday business is. Help! Why is Wednesday spelt like that!
- Happy Hump Day. When life gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters – SMILE.
- The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today. – Elbert Hubbard
- Keep calm; it's hump day Wednesday.
- If you can’t fix it with duct tape or a martini it, it is not worth fixing.
- Challenges are what make life enjoyable, and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.
- Keep calm. It's only Wednesday. We still have two more days to go.
- Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life. – Confucius
- Elephants love Wednesday, and so will you. – Anthony T. Hincks
- It will not be lonely on Wednesday when it has all around it. – Anthony T. Hincks
- Practical! On Wednesday afternoons I could be practically anything.
- Nothing screws up your Friday like realizing it’s only Wednesday.
- When people refer to “Back in the Day”, it was a Wednesday. Just a little fun fact for you.
- The only way I can get through Wednesday is by avoiding people who call it Hump Day.
- Happy Wednesday, whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right!
- Wednesdays are like Mondays in the middle of the week.
- My Wednesday feels like when you've started eating, and someone starts praying.
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. – Will Rogers
- Every time you reach a new level, there’s a new devil!
- Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.
- My day feels the way Wednesday is spelt; complicated!
- I have Wednesdays that feel like Mondays when I wish that they were Fridays.
- If all our national holidays were observed on Wednesdays, we could wind up with nine-day weekends.
- Monday for wealth, Tuesday for health, Wednesday the best day of all. Thursday for crosses, Friday for losses, Saturday no luck at all.
Who says you cannot be inspirational on a midweek? Many people tend to have complimentary messages at the start of the week. While there is nothing wrong with that, there is no written rule that states that you cannot post encouraging words on your social media pages.
- Focus on good thoughts and good things will happen.
- Keep going. You’re halfway to the weekend.
- Happy Wednesday! Good morning and have a fulfilling day.
- Happy Wednesday! Be satisfied with who you're and what you and you can do anything you want
- Keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life’s a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.
- I am. Two most powerful words, for what you put after them, shapes your reality.
- Stay positive, think positive and do positively on this Wednesday morning.
- Happy Wednesday! Have a bright and beautiful day!
- Inspiration is one thing, and you can't control it, but hard work is what keeps the ship moving. Keep up the excellent work.
- It’s Wednesday! I’m breathing. I’m healthy. I’m truly blessed. I’m grateful for this day.
- Life doesn’t get easier. You just get better at being able to handle it.
- Most of the problems in life are because of two reasons: We act without thinking, or we keep thinking without acting.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.
- Happy Wednesday! Practice compassion. Lift others. Learn to encourage rather than criticize. You’ll feel better when you help others feel better.
- Saying a prayer for everyone. Have a safe and blessed Wednesday.
- The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
- On Wednesday, when the sky is blue, and I have nothing else to do, I sometimes wonder if it’s true. That who is what and what is who.
- There is a difference between giving up and knowing when you have had enough.
- They didn't want it right; they wanted it Wednesday.
- Good morning! Wishing you a day full of joyful moments.
- Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen.
- Worry-free Wednesday! Because worry is like a rocking star. It gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere.
- If you treat every situation as a life and death matter, you’ll die a lot of times.
- Happy Wednesday! Rise and shine, it's a beautiful day.
- Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration; the rest of us just get up and go to work.
- Yesterday you said tomorrow, please do it this beautiful Wednesday.
- The best thing in life is coffee on a beautiful Wednesday morning.
- Be happy; you are alive and well.
- Wishing everyone God’s grace and blessings as you go on with your business.
By sharing happy Wednesday quotes with your online community, you are spreading good vibes and messages that bring hope and joy. Make it a routine to check up on your close followers every once in a while. If that is too much for you, share quotes, memes and happy images with them.
Yen.com.gh shared deep love messages for her: workable ideas to impress your girl. Men often struggle to find the exact words to communicate with their partner, girlfriend, or wife. Deep love messages for her work perfectly for any man to express his feelings in the best way possible.
A man must be good at communication by using romantic messages for her to nurture, grow, and blossom together. These love messages for her will provide the avenue to express a man’s feelings rightfully to his woman whom he adores.