At times, life is not that serious. One needs to have fun to pass the time, and the best way to do that is through laughter. However, do you really have to book a ticket to a comedy concert? Probably the answer is no. Well, how about you try question jokes?
If you have been having a bad day, then you just found the solution. Currently, there are numerous best question jokes that you can share with friends and family members. These jokes are classified into categories for easy consumption. Well, be ready for a crazy laugher as you read through the list.
What are the benefits of laughter?
Laughter is an essential aspect of our life. Often, laughing can keep someone going even when they are not in the wrong mood. Other benefits associated with laughter include relieving one from stress, burning calories, increase of blood circulation and boosting of the immune system among many other benefits.
Funniest question jokes
How do you like your jokes served? Well, below is a collection of all types of question jokes you might find entertaining.
All-time funny question jokes with answers
Are you looking for question jokes that cannot go out of fashion quickly? Well, the ones below will come in handy. Also, these are fit for both adults and kids.
- Why do you think hens sit on eggs? Because they do not have chairs
- How do you call a Russian tree? Dimitree
- Hey, have you ever smelled month ball legs? No, how did you get its legs apart!
- Do you know how a train eats? It goes chew chew
- Did you hear about the African man who drank 500 cups of tea? He nearly drowned in his tea pee.
- How do you call it when an egg is on point? Egg zactly
- What did the two rednecks say after breaking up? Well, buddy let us be cousins.
- Which came first, the Chicken or the Egg? The rooster of course
- Why do you think life might be a virgin? Because it is hard
- Why is it easy to weigh a fish? It got scales
- Why do the bikes not stand on their own? Because they extremely tired
- Do you know how to go for ten days without sleeping? You sleep ten nights
- What name do we call an irrelevant elephant? An Irrelephant
- I got a question jokes, what falls and do not get injured? Rain
- What looks like half apple? The other half apple
- Do you know what happened when the wheel was invented? Well, it caused a revolution.
- What do you get from a pampered cow? Spoiled milk
READ ALSO: 100 funny things to say: random laughter quotes
One liner question jokes
If you are a fan of one-line question jokes, then you just landed on the right page. Have a look below:
- If winning is not everything, then why do they keep scores?
- Why isn't 11 pronounced onety one?
- Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
- Do Roman paramedics refer to IV's as "4's"?
- What hair colour do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- Why the man who invests all your money is called a broker?
- I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what Chinese mothers would have used. Toothpicks?
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
- If people from Poland are called "Poles," why aren't people from Holland called "Holes"?
- Why do they lock gas station bathrooms? Are they afraid someone will clean them?
- The difference between in-laws and outlaws? Outlaws are wanted.
- Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
- When you choke a smurf, what colour does it turn?
- 100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
- What if there were no hypothetical questions?
- Why do we press harder on a remote control when we know the batteries are getting weak?
Stupid question jokes
Do you know there is a way to tell funniest question jokes in a silly way? Well, what do you think of the ones below?
- Do they always advise us against stealing because it is a government job?
- What is the most important thing to learn in chemistry? Never lick the spoon?
- Is it true that wise people think all they say while fools say all they think?
- How true is that if everything seems to come on your way, then you are probably on the wrong plan?
- I am in shape. Round is a shape, is it?
- Why do they use sterilized needles for death by lethal injection?
- If a turtle doesn’t have a shell, is he homeless or naked?
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- Why is a bra singular and pants plural?
- You ever make fun of someone so much, you think you should thank them for all the good times you’ve had?
- When you go to the drugstore, why are the condoms not in with the other party supplies?
- Does time fly when you are having sex or was it really just one minute?
- How do you make a hot dog stand? Steal its chair?
- What bone will a dog never eat?
- What do you call a fake noodle? An Im-pasta?
- Can ten tickles make an octopus laugh?
- Why was everyone so tired on the April first?
READ ALSO: Funny text messages to make her laugh: top 50
Clean question jokes
At times, clean jokes are the best because they can be told to people of all ages, including kids and the old. Here is a collection of question jokes clean as ever you would love to know.
- Is bulldozer the name of a sleeping bull?
- Can a computer with a virus seek the help of a doctor?
- Are the guardians of the galaxy the ones guarding Samsung shops?
- What is the difference between a teacher and a train?
- Is Clausterphic the name of the person who is afraid of Santa?
- Is this pool safe for diving?
- Is the Pitcher the only baseball player who holds water?
- What do you call an old snowman? Is it water?
- Does Chile make everyone shiver?
- Is conversation the only thing that one can hold without touching it?
- Which subject did the witch top in school? Spelling?
- Do computers go for dancing at a dis-co?
- Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?
- Knock, Knock! Who's there? Dumbbell. Dumbbell who? Dumbbell doesn't work, so I had to knock!
- What belongs to you, but others use more? Is it your name?
- Is the monkey the only key that opens bananas?
- Are snowballs the only way to differentiate between snowladies?
Short question jokes for all
At times, most people hate long jokes. Often, they love short ones and here are a few examples of those jokes that will get you laughing all day long.
- How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it.
- What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!
- Why can’t dogs drive? Is it because they cannot find barking places?
- Is it true that Vitamin C helps one to see?
- How did the belt go to jail?
- Did the skeleton miss a party because they did not have somebody to go with?
- What day do chickens hate the most? Fry-days?
- What kind of shoes do frogs wear?
- Do math books the saddest in the world because they have many problems?
- What type of table that is eatable? Vege-table?
- Why did the tree wear a swimming trunk to the beach party?
- Why did the lawyer name his daughter sue?
- Which school does someone learn to greet people? Could that be Hi school?
- How does a rabbi make coffee? Hebrews it!
- How do you throw a space party? You planet!
- Is talk cheap? Have you ever talked to a lawyer?
- Why was everyone so tired on the April first?
Trick question jokes with answers
Trick question jokes help to improve someone’s problem-solving abilities, espically kids. While many may not like them, they are essential in many ways. In the meantime, have a look at the list to find one that interests you.
- What goes up but never comes down? Your age
- What two things can you never eat for breakfast? Lunch and dinner
- What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand? Normal, because people usually have half their fingers on one hand
- What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is all the time? A widow
- What is the maximum number of times a single page of a newspaper can be folded in half by hand? Only once, because after that you will be folding it into quarters, eighths, etc
- Which is correct? “Penguins flies” or “A penguin flies.” None, because penguins don’t fly.
- What has four legs, but cannot walk? A table
- If you have a bowl with six apples and you take away four, how many do you have? The four you took away
- What can be caught but never thrown? A cold
- What gets sharper the more you use it? Your brain
- If I drink, I die. If I eat, I am fine. What am I? Fire
- Who has teeth but cannot eat? A comb
- What did the ocean say to the beach? It waved to her
- What provides the strength and power to walk through walls? A door
- How many sides does a circle have? Two: an inside and an outside
- What is it that stands up, but grows down?
Question jokes are not only fun but also essential to the development of our brains. They challenge someone to think. In other words, you cannot have a dull moment with these fun questions. Well, have fun and be sure to share with your loved ones!
READ ALSO: 100 funniest jokes for teens your kids will love