- Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams has 4 children who are all in different capacities currently
- They include Elsie, Ella, Joel and Daniel, born in that order
- The family of the respected preacher has been in the news lately because of viral photos and videos of the lastborn
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The founder and head pastor of Action Chapel International, Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams has four children who are in different capacities currently.
Recently, the Duncan-Williams family has been in the news over viral videos and photos of the last born, Daniel Duncan-Williams who has a bipolar medical condition, the family has confirmed.
YEN.com.gh takes all cherished readers through a list of all the children of the archbishop in the order in which they were born.
READ ALSO: Meet Joel, Archbishop Duncan-Williams' son who is also a head pastor of his church
1. Elsie Duncan-Williams who is also known as Mrs Elsie Otoo is a great minister of the gospel. See her performance below:
2. Ella Duncan-Williams, the second child of the respected archbishop is also a pastor.
Watch her in the video below:
3. Joel Duncan-Williams is the third child of renowned Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams who is also the head pastor of his church which is mainly a youth ministry.
4. Daniel Duncan-Williams who has unfortunately been in the news recently for all the bad reasons.
READ ALSO: George Floyd's family thanks Akufo-Addo & Ghanaians for honouring his demise with ceremony
In a related report regarding the Duncan-Williams family, YEN.com.gh recently reported that renowned afro-pop musician Sista Afia, the niece of Archbishop Nicholas Duncan-Williams, moved into secular music against gospel as many would expect.
Reports gathered by YEN.com.gh show that the female musician grew up in Accra and Kumasi where she attended Reverend John Teye Memorial Institute before relocating to the UK to further in nursing.
Sista Afia then returned to Ghana in 2015 to start her music career, taking inspiration from musician Bisa Kdei and collaborated on the song 'Kro Kro No'.
Enjoy reading our stories? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Yenkasa: Would You Queue For the Voters' Register? | #Yencomgh
Get interactive via our Facebook page.