- According to the bride, she knew she had to do something after her mom was given a few weeks to live
- Linda's 71-year-old mom has been battling lung cancer and two years of chemotherapy and treatment.
- The 30-year-old who swore to never get married and her fiance James organised a simple wedding within five days
- Her mom was in shock when he saw her daughter in a white gown in her hospital room asking her to give her away for marriage
- The wedding took place at Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow where Linda's mum has been receiving treatment
Our Manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A bride who swore to never get married has honoured her terminally ill mother by organising a wedding in five days.
The lady who is identified as Nicole Linda left her 71-year-old mom Elizabeth Bridgewater amazed after she showed up in her hospital room with full wedding attire and asked her to give her away.
According to a report by Daily Mail, Linda's mom Bridgewater stared at her daughter not believing what had happened and could not control her tears when she realised it was real.
The bride's sister, Lisa, captured the emotional but beautiful moment on camera and she could be heard crying as she filmed.
The footage was captured at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital, Glasgow where Linda's mum has been.
The 30-year-old landy and her fiance James got married in the hospital where her mom was receiving treatment for lung cancer.
The emotional wedding was only attended by very few people due to coronavirus.
Linda rushed the news after the devastating news that her mom had a few weeks to live after two years of chemotherapy and treatment.
"Mum broke down, which rarely happened. She was in tears and said she was sad she would never see her baby girl get married. I knew I had to do something. I spoke to James about it on the Monday and he said yes to the idea straight away and we started planning. By Saturday we were married," said the lady.
Meanwhile, It has been a tough for news anchor Jeff Koinange's family following the loss of his brother David Waiganjo Mbiyu.
The news anchor's brother who died in a road accident was laid to rest on Friday, September 18.
Taking to his social media pages, Jeff shared emotional photos as the family paid their last respect to Mbiyu.
Captioning the photo with sorrowful message affirming that they all loved Waiganjo and will be missed.
"Farewell, my Brother! We loved you but God loved you more! You Will be MISSED!" he wrote.
Ghanaian trader gives reasons why she will never vote for the NDC party | #Yencomgh
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.