- The news of the passing of Jerry John Rawlings has hit many Ghanaians very badly
- However, one person who would feel the punch most is his wife, Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings
- Flt. Lt. Jerry John Rawlings passed away on November 12, 2020, in Accra
News of the passing of former president Rawlings would hit many Ghanaians but the person who would feel the pinch the most would be Nana Konadu Agyeman-Rawlings.
The wife of the former president was always seen with her husband and it goes without saying that she would definitely miss her lover, friend and loving husband.
The late former president Jerry John Rawlings met his wife way back in senior high school when their paths crossed in Achimota Senior High School.
Nana Konadu and Rawlings were the true definition of an inseparable couple and this was telling in all their activities.
Even though Konadu was one of the founding mothers of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) her husband supported her fully when she decided to form her own political party.
This goes to show the kind of love they had for each other and how they pushed one another to be the best versions of themselves.
Many photos of the duo saw them beaming with smiles wherever they found themselves as they stuck close to one another.
Following the passing of the former president, YEN.com.gh brings you 12 photos that prove that JJ Rawlings and Nana Konadu were made for each other.
1. A throwback photo of when John and Konadu were a young couple.
2. When they enjoyed each other's company at an NDC function
3. Chopping love and smiling
4. Attending a function together
5. When the hosted Bill and Hilary Clinton in Ghana
6. When they sat and enjoyed each other's company
7. Supporting his wife on her achievement
8. Always together
9. When they attended a funeral together
10. Papa and Mama Rawlings
11. When they posed for the camera while attending an event
12. A photo with their girls
13. Having fun at a function
14. When Konadu decided to explain some things to JJ
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome.
Get interactive via our Facebook page.