Former Metro TV presenter, Ignatius Annor has been trending on Social media for openly admitting that he rather preferred men instead of women.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Speaking in an interview on Joy News' PM Express, he said not only is he an advocate for the LGBTQI community but he is a member.
Prior to his coming out fully as a gay, he used to work at Metro TV before leaving to study.
In his interview with Joy News, he revealed that upon his return after his master's degree in International Journalism, he was unable to secure a job as he was rumored to be gay.
He eventually landed a job with Euro news where he is practicing as a full-time African journalist.
Opening up on his sexuality, he stated he was scared to admit the fact that he was gay in an interview five years ago because of his job.
He also added that he did not want to suffer stigmatisation from people who meant a lot to him.
YEN.com.gh has therefore spotted some pictures of the Ghanaian journalist who boldly came out as gay, showing his feminine side.
1. Ignatius looking all glammed up in army green sweatshirts and white pants.
2. Crossing of legs is known to be a feminine feature. Ignatius in this picture crosses his legs perfectly. He poses in these pictures tells its own story.
3. Ignatius Annor's pose in the third slide shows him sitting pretty with his hands clutched to his neck.
4. Mr Annor giving that feminine runway pose.
5. Ignatius spotted in pink bum shorts chilling at the pool
6. He's got the pout and attitude in the picture.
Meanwhile, Annor who had probably psyched his mind for any kind of backlash did not seem to care about what anyone had to say.
In an Instagram post sighted by YEN, Annor stated that the day he came out clean is a day he will never forget.
According to him, he would always remember February 22 as a celebratory day every year.
"On February 22, 2021, I came out openly as a black gay Television journalist. I have noted the date in my journal and it will be a celebratory day every year that God gifts me with life," he wrote.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel!