- Ciru and her German husband met when she was 20
- They started interacting on Facebook then finally went out for coffee
- The Nakuru woman's husband is slightly older than her father but that has never been an issue
1. Ciru Njuguna always owns her love story with pride and a smile.
2. The 28-year-old woman who hails from Nakuru is judged daily for marrying a man older than her father.
Her husband is a German national who happens to be 60 years old but to them, age is just a number.
The two met on Facebook, chatted for a bit then decided to go out on a date which to them was the beginning of a beautiful love story.
3. Ciru once told TUKO's Lynn Ngugi that she often gets the side-eye from folks whenever she and her man walk down the streets but that does not seem to worry her.
She is proud of how far she and her hubby have come and believes that their marriage will last a lifetime.
Ciru met her bae when she was just 20. At that time, the German man was 52.
4. He was divorced and had three children.
The 28-year-old woman had never dated an older guy before so that was a whole new territory for her.
The two have an unshakable chemistry and everything seems to flow smoothly for them.
Ciru loves their life. It is simple, exciting, challenging but most importantly worth it.
5. Just one look at their photos and any stranger will agree that their love grows by the day.
They know how to speak to each other’s souls without saying a word.
And their relationship even encourages their followers to chase after their bliss and what makes their hearts skip a beat.
They live like there is no tomorrow and love like they are going to lose each other the next second.