- The 2021 Vodafone Ghana Musci Awards (VGMA) kicked off on Friday, June 25, 2021, at the Grand Arena at Accra International Conference Centre
- Day 1 of the popular awards show saw a lot of fashion on display on the red carpet from Ghana's top celebrities
- YEN.com.gh brings photos of some of the female celebrities who made appearances on the red carpet
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The 2021 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA) has been held at the Accra International Conference Centre.
Just like the 2020 edition, this year's VGMA has been divided into two days with the first and second parts coming off on Friday, June 25 Saturday, June 26 respectively.
As it has become synonymous with such shows, there were lots of fashion on display from some of Ghana's showbiz personalities.
YEN.com.gh is throwing the spotlight on the female stars who graced the red carpet with their beauty and style.
Among the favourite female stars spotted were Nana Ama McBrown, Diana Antwi Hamilton, Adina, Sister Derby, MzGee, among others.
Check out some of the red carpet moments below:
1. Nana Ama McBrown:
2. Adina Thembi:
3. Diana Antwi Hamilton:
4. Sister Derby:
5. 2020 GMB winner Naa Dede:
6. AJ Sarpong co-hosted the event with Giovani Caleb:
8. Adelaide The Seer:
9. Cina Soul:
10. Yaa Yaa poses with Christal Aryee:
11. Celestine Donkor:
12. Comedienne Jacinta:
Diana Hamilton wins ultimate at VGMA 2021
Gospel singer Diana Hamilton has won the 2021 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMA 2021) Artiste of the Year.
Diana Hamilton picked the award ahead of KiDi, Adina, Kuami Eugene, Sarkodie, and Medikal.
Apart from winning the ultimate of the night, Hamilton's Adom (Grace) was adjudged as the Song of the Year.
She also won the Gospel Artiste of the Year as well as the Gospel Song of the Year with Adom
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!