Celebrities came flexing their fabulous and unique outfits on the first night of the 2021 Vodafone Ghana Music Awards (VGMAs).
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The first night of the two-day event kicked off at the Accra International Conference Center (AICC) on Friday, June 25.
Deserving artistes including Kofi Kinaata, Adina Thembi, Nana Yaw Boakye, better known as MOG Music, the Jerusalema hitmaker, Master KG, and others, received awards during the Industry Edition for their outstanding contribution to the Ghana Music Industry.
Prominent personalities who appeared on the first night were captured showing off their inimitable outfits on the red carpet.
The Ghanaian highlife artiste, Okyeame Kwame aka Rap Doctor, appeared in a royal blue cloth, regal beads, and sandals matching the colour of his outfit.
The singer Cina Soul arrived at the 2021 VGMAs in a silky gold-themed garment whilst her rumoured boyfriend, KiDi, rocked colourful designer apparel.
YEN.com.gh has compiled ten style moments and fierce performances by top stars at the 2021 VGMAs.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
1. The Ghanaian highlife artiste, Okyeame Kwame aka Rap Doctor in a royal blue cloth, regal beads, and sandals matching the colour of the cloth.
2. The singer Cina Soul captured on stage during a fierce performance.
3. Gospel musician Nana Yaw Boakye, better known as MOG Music, receives the Best Male Vocalist Award at the 2021 VGMA.
4. Yaa Yaa receives her award on stage.
5. KiDi appears on the red carpet in a colourful designer outfit.
6. Cina Soul in a silky gold garment.
7. Sister Deborah on the red carpet.
8. The gospel musician, Diana Antwi Hamilton arrives at National Theatre.
9. Nana Ama McBrown and Okyeame Kwame on stage.
10. Sista Afia performance on stage at the 2021 VGMA.
Hearing-impaired level 200 Physics student
In a separate story, YEN.com.gh reported Benedicta Owusu Dwomoh, a hearing-impaired level 200 Physics student at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) wants to become a Robotics Engineer.
Despite her severe condition, it has not stopped her from choosing a path that would help her excel in life.
The determined Dwomoh has resorted to reading lips to communicate and understand her lecturers because she is not proficient in sign language.
Enjoy reading our stories?
Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news.