Panic for Floyd Mayweather As YouTuber-Turned Boxer Vows to Defeat Retired Boxing Legend

Panic for Floyd Mayweather As YouTuber-Turned Boxer Vows to Defeat Retired Boxing Legend

  • Floyd Mayweather failed to knock popular YouTuber Logan Paul out during their exhibition bout in June
  • Logan Paul has now publicly claimed that the boxing legend would be knocked out if they have a re-match
  • The entertainer stated that he already spotted the weakness of Mayweather, claiming the 44-year-old was tired at some point during their fight

Famous YouTuber Logan Paul has boasted that, should there be a rematch involving him and Floyd Mayweather, he will defeat the legendary boxer.

Logan Paul who went the eight-round distance with the all-time boxing great in an exhibition bout in June stated that he will knock Mayweather out if they meet again.

The YouTuber stated that he has already figured out the retired fighter’s tactics, claiming Mayweather got tired at some point during their bout.

Panic for Floyd Mayweather As YouTuber-Turned Boxer Vows to Defeat Retired Legend
Floyd Mayweather failed to defeat Logan Paul. Photo: Cliff Hawkins
Source: Getty Images

Paul said via SunSport:

“If I fight Floyd Mayweather again, I promise I'll knock him out. I've got him figured out. I got it. At the end of the eighth round he was breathing heavy, I was coming alive."

Read also

Lionel Messi sets new record on Instagram that will take a long time to break

Paul emerged with credit after going the eight-round distance with the all-time boxing great in an exhibition bout last month.

He has now said to TMZ Sky Sports:

"Let me ask you what you'd rather see - Jake Paul vs Floyd or me vs Floyd again?
"It's going to be a 10 or 12-round fight, if we run it back, and this time I finish him."

Mayweather was heavily criticized for not being able to stop YouTuber Logan in their eight-round exhibition contest.

Tyson takes swipe at Mayweather

Meanwhile, Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather's 20-year beef has taken another turn following the recent comments the former heavyweight champion made.

The Baddest Man on the Planet claims the Money Man looked damaged in his comeback fight against YouTuber Paul Logan.

Iron Mike added that the 44-year-old was desperate to make it back into the ring because of the huge amount of money involved.

Read also

Raphael Dwamena ready to explode at BW Linz despite being diagnosed with heart problem twice

Joshua vs Usyk slated for September

It was reported that Anthony Joshua will defend WBO title against the number one mandatory challenger Oleksandr Usyk on September 25, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium in London, Boxing Scene.

The match is yet to be officially announced by the organizers after the much-anticipated fight with Tyson Fury was canceled and the WBC ordered the Brit to honour the trilogy contract of Deontay Wilder.

Source: Yen

Online view pixel