- Apostle Isaac Owusu Bempah's first daughter Emmanuella Owusu Bempah recently popped up on social media
- Emmanuella's photos came up on social media as friends and associates celebrated her birthday online
- Following her birthday trend, more photos of the gorgeous young lady who is a beauty entrepreneur have surfaced online
Glorious Word Power Ministries International founder Apostle Isaac Owusu Bempah's daughter, Emmanuella recently trended on social media.
Emmanuella, who is the first daughter of Owusu Bempah, turned a year older on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
It was in celebration of her birthday that close friends and associates took to their social media pages to share her photos.
Following YEN.com.gh's earlier report on her birthday, more photos of Emmanuella have popped up on social media.
6 new photos & videos from Just Like Mama bring Yvonne Nelson praises, fans ready to move their children there
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
The new photos just confirm that Emmanuella is a very beautiful young lady.
Check out some of the photos as sighted on Emmanuella's Instagram below:
1. Ella looked good on her birthday:
2. Her braids are lovely:
3. Dressed for church:
4. Ella is feeling herself in white:
5. This turquoise dress just looks good on her:
6. Ella combines African print and jeans perfectly:
7. She looks marvelous in bone straight hair:
8. A casual look from Ella:
9. Sitting pretty in caramel:
10. Ella jams to Sarkodie's song:
What does Owusu Bempah's daughter do?
As YEN.com.gh once reported, Emmanuella is an entrepreneur who has business interests in the fashion industry.
She owns a wig (hair) line and lash line. She also owns the Elle's Allure Studio at East Legon in Accra.
It is no surprise that most of her posts are advertising hair products.
Ella celebrates dad on Fathers' Day
The young lady first made news headlines in 2020 as she joined others to celebrate her dad during the Fathers' Day celebrations in June.
In a video, Emmanuella was interviewed by one of the junior pastors of the church, Nana Adu Berchie, about how she reacted to criticisms of her dad and negative news in general.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in