- John Dumelo and his wife, Gifty Mawunya, organised a plush birthday party for their daughter over the weekend
- Dumelo and Gifty's daughter who had been kept a secret until now turned one year old on Friday, June 10, 2022
- Videos from the beautiful ceremony which was attended by Nadia Buari and others have just emerged on social media
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
Actor and politician John Dumelo and his wife, Gifty Mawunya, have held a party in celebration of the first birthday of their daughter.
Dumelo's daughter turned one year old on Friday, June 10, 2022. The proud parents took to their various social media pages to share images of the adorable little girl. Gifty even shared photos from the days of her pregnancy.
The announcement of their daughter's birthday and the images which were the first-ever of the girl on social media surprised their followers many of who shared their best wishes for her.
You make pregnancy look so gorgeous: Nadia Buari gushes over Dumelo's wife as she drops more baby bump photos
Following the social media celebrations, Dumelo and his wife organised a lovely party to usher in their daughter's new age.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
The party saw family and friends of the couple joining them to celebrate their adorable daughter's birthday.
Among the notable personalities who attended the wedding was actress Nadia Buari (as seen in the picture above).
Below are a few videos from the party which have been sighted by YEN.com.gh.
1. Dumelo, Gifty, and their son John Jnr help the celebrant to cut her birthday cake:
2. Dumelo's wife with her sister Sena and one of their friends, Miss Akua:
John Dumelo's son speaks Ewe while enjoying 'agbeli kaklo' in new video, fans praise his mother
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh recently reported that John Dumelo's adorable son, John Jnr, has popped up with a new video on social media.
The video showed John Jnr speaking Ewe with his mother as they enjoyed the local snack 'agbeli kaklo'.
Many followers of John Jnr's mother who have seen the clip hailed her for teaching the boy well.
PAY ATTENTION: check out news exactly for YOU ➡️ find "Recommended for you" block and enjoy!