- Ghanaian businessman Why Fynn has married his pretty fiance Nadia Adongo Musah in a plush wedding
- Why Fynn and Adongo, the Deputy Director of Diaspora Affairs at the Presidency, showed a lot of luxury on their special occasion
- Videos which have surfaced online show the groom riding in a convoy of expensive cars while the bride also descended from a Rolls Royce
PAY ATTENTION: Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
Nadia Adongo Musah, a presidential staffer, tied the knot in a lavish wedding ceremony on Good Friday, April 7, 2023.
Nadia, the Deputy Director of Diaspora Affairs at the presidency, married a young businessman, Kwasi Fynn, popularly known as Why Fynn.
The colourful wedding ceremony, held at Kempinski Hotel, saw the groom and his groomsmen display wealth.
They arrived at the venue in a convoy of luxurious vehicles. Among the cars were a number of Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, and others.
Samira Bawumia, Cheddar and other famous Ghanaians attend wedding of Shatta Wale's godfather and Akufo-Addo 'girl' (Videos)
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Who is Why Fynn, the groom?
Why Fynn is a businessman who is known in the entertainment space as one of the leading supporters of Shatta Wale.
His love for luxury cars is well-known on social media. As far back as 2019, he owned a Rolls Royce which was mistaken to belong to Reverend Obofour.
Who is Nadia Adongo Musah, the bride?
Nadia Adongo Musah supported President Akufo-Addo's campaign in 2016 and was appointed to work at the presidency when he was sworn into office in 2017.
FYNNAD 23: Lady who helped Meek Mill find his iPhone gets married; flaunts luxury cars on her wedding day
1. The bride Nadia Adongo looks dazzling after stepping out of a Roll Royce:
2. Why Fynn poses with his groomsmen in 'agbada':
3. The expensive cars in Why Fynn's convoy:
Date Rush contestants wed in beautiful ceremony
In a recent publication, YEN.com.gh reported that contestants who met on the popular reality love show, Date Rush, had tied the knot.
Photos from their traditional and white weddings went viral as many Ghanaians congratulated them.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!