- Special Ice owner Ernest Ofori Sarpong's son, Michael Kwesi Ofori, has got married in a plush traditional wedding
- Michael Ofori married Ruth Ofori Acheampong, a lady related to former Health Minister Dr Richard Anane, in Kumasi on September 23
- Videos from the ceremony have emerged online showing how Ofori Sarpong, Despite, and others attended the wedding
PAY ATTENTION: Be the first to follow YEN.com.gh on Threads! Click here!
Michael Kwesi Ofori, one of the children of business mogul Ernest Ofori Sarpong, has got married in a plush ceremony.
Michael Ofori married Rita Ofori Acheampong, a lady related to former Nhyiaeso MP Dr Richard Anane, on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
Videos from the beautiful ceremony have emerged online, showing some lovely moments.
1. Ernest Ofori Sarpong arrives with Osei Kwame Despite
2. Ushers bring in the dowry items
The dowry was brought into the house by a long queue of male ushers.
3. The groom's family seated with the bride's family
The main ceremony, where the groom's family presented the dowry items to the bride's family, happened in the living room.
4. Abeiku Santana was the MC
Renowned broadcaster Abeiku Santana was present to steer affairs at the ceremony.
5. Groom's moments
The groom, Michael Kwesi Ofori, rode to the ceremony in a posh Bentley.
6. Groom and bride's pose
The groom and the bride posed for some photos after the dowry payment.
Ghanaian female photographer slays in stylish corseted kente gown
In other wedding news, Ghanaian bride Brittany looked gorgeous in beautiful outfits by top female designers for her luxurious wedding
The female photographer wore a breathtaking, stylish kente gown and an alluring hairstyle for her traditional wedding.
Some social media users congratulated the young and wealthy couple on their well-organised nuptial.
Female carpenter goes viral with her one-hand corseted kente
Earlier, YEN.com.gh wrote about Akua Sylvia, a businesswoman from Ghana, who is one of the most attractive brides because of her distinctive corseted kente dress.
With all her gorgeous bridal attire and adorable hairstyle, the CEO of Aducraft Furniture resembled a Barbie.
The many popular wedding vendors have shared several wedding vendors on their official social media pages.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!