- Edwina Akufo-Addo is the daughter of President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo and the owner of NsuomNam Restaurant
- The industrous lady is not only beautiful but also as brilliant as her father and has created a lucrative business venture
- Edwina Akufo-Addo has done well for herself, and in celebration of her, YEN.com.gh has compiled five photos of the beautiful lady
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo is blessed with very beautiful daughters, and Edwina Akufo-Addo is one of them.
Edwina is not only blessed with beauty, but she also has a brilliant entrepreneurial mind. The young lady opened a grand restaurant this year, but it is already one of the best and biggest restaurants of its kind.
Edwina recently married Kwabena Jumah, the son of the Managing Director of GIHOC Distilleries Company Limited, in a private ceremony.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
Edwina is successful and keeps soaring higher. In celebration of her, YEN.com.gh has compiled five beautiful photos of her.
1. Edwina has a radiant smile and does not hesitate to show it in this photo. Her makeup and hair were on point.
2. A lovely couple. Kwabena Jumah and his wife posed for the cameras with broad smiles on their faces.
3. A day she would never forget. Edwina dresses elegantly in a beautiful wedding gown at her marriage ceremony.
4. The president's daughter visits a restaurant for a nice dinner.
5. A beautiful father and daughter moment. Edwina and her daddy made some warm memories in this photo.
Akufo-Addo's Daughter Denies Getting $25 Million To Paint Interchanges
She said in a press statement that no contract has been awarded for painting the interchanges in the capital.
She also said she had instructed her lawyers to act on the attempt to destroy her hard-earned reputation.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!