- Edwina Akufo Addo, Nana Addo's daughter, has gotten into the restaurant business and has built a plush eatery
- Edwina's restaurant is currently one of the finest eateries in Accra and has hosted celebrities like Jackie Appiah, Majid Michel and others
- YEN.com.gh has compiled some photos and videos of the grand eatery, which is said to cost a whopping $6 million
PAY ATTENTION: Сheck out news that is picked exactly for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!
Edwina Nana Addo, the daughter of Ghana's first gentleman Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, is making great strides in the entrepreneurial space and has built a grand restaurant which attracts some of the most affluent people in the country.
Edwina's eatery is named NsuomNam, a fine Twi name which gives it a touch of Ghanaian heritage.
Since its opening, the restaurant has been met with criticism from Ghanaians as they felt $6 million was too much money for a restaurant. Business, however, has started booming for Edwina, although the restaurant was opened not long ago.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
NsuomNam hosts some of the most affluent peeps in the country, and celebrities like Jackie Appiah, Nadia Buari, Majid Michael, and others have been spotted at the luxurious eatery. YEN.com.gh has compiled some photos and videos of the grand restaurant.
1, The entrance of the eatery is nothing you'll expect less of a $6 Million restaurant. The beautiful white walls and its classy glass entrance screams luxury. At night the eatery looks even more beautiful with its beautiful lights, letting it stand out in the darkness of the night.
2. NsuomNam seems like the new house for the rich. A week ago, some of Ghana's most affluent movie stars partied hard at the restaurant.
4. Edwina has good taste for decor, and NsuomNam reflects her excellent taste as the restaurant treats its patrons with not just good food, but provides a serene environment.
5. Exquisite seafood is hard to find in Ghana, but NsuomNam looks like it is about to set itself apart from the current competition as the restaurant provides some of the most exclusive seafood menus.
What Makes A Restaurant Successful? A Food Blogger Speaks
Edwina Addo has done really well to get her restaurant to the level it currently is, which is not an easy feat. Speaking to YEN.com.gh, Vera Sarfo, a Youtuber and a food blogger, highlighted some key elements that are needed for a restaurant to be successful. She said:
First of all, when getting into the restaurant business these factors ar very key if one wants to succeed: Good social media presence, Creating your menu, Good quality food Collaborating with top delivery services Good customer service.
When asked if the ambience of NsouomNam has contributed to the success of the eatery, she confirmed that it is a big part of its success. She noted:
I think Good food and aesthetics have played a major role in the success of the restaurant, but mostly, people are moved to eat at restaurants because of its attraction
Kume Preko Reloaded: Martin Kpebu States Reasons Demonstrators Want Akufo-Addo And Bawumia To Resign
In other news, lead organiser of the Kume Preko Reloaded demonstration Martin Kpebu has said the president and his family are getting rich at the expense of the country.
He said he wants president Akufo-Addo and his vice must leave office to save the current poor state of the economy.
The Kume Preko Reloaded protests on Saturday, November 5, 2022, have been billed as peaceful.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!