- Famous Ghanaian entertainers attended the funeral service of actor John Dumelo's mum on Saturday, October 7
- Sonnie Badu, Martha Ankomah, Ayigbe Edem, and Selassie Ibrahim were filmed during the solemn church ceremony
- YEN.com.gh has put together five videos of the film and gospel artistes arriving to grieve with their colleague entertainer-turned-politician
PAY ATTENTION: Be the first to follow YEN.com.gh on Threads! Click here!
The funeral of the late mum of actor/politician John Dumelo brought together famous Ghanaian entertainers under the roof of the Holy Spirit Cathedral, Adabraka, Accra.
The gospel minister Sonnie Badu, the actress Martha Ankomah, the actress and movie producer Selassie Ibrahim, and the rapper Ayigbe Edem were among a few film and music personalities who attended the burial service to support their colleague actor.
Besides the entertainers, prominent politicians such as former president and National Democratic Congress (NDC) flagbearer John Dramani Mahama and Member of Parliament for Awutu Senya West Constituency, Madam Gisella Tetteh, were in attendance.
YEN.com.gh has compiled videos showing the moments the celebrities arrived to grieve with John Dumelo.
1. International gospel minister Sonnie Badu arrives at John Dumelo's mum's funeral
He was filmed sporting a traditional black outfit.
2. Rapper Ayigbe Edem mourns with actor/politician John Dumelo
The Over Again hit singer arrived in a deluxe whip.
3. The film stars Kalsoume Sinare and Selassie Ibrahim at the funeral of the late mum of John Dumelo
The pair donned a black outfit for the church service.
4. Actress Martha Ankomah came through for John Dumelo
She arrived to commiserate with her colleague entertainer.
5. CEO of Ghana Movie Awards, Frederick Nuamah, arrives at the burial service of the mum of actor John Dumelo
He entered the venue in a luxurious whip while clad in a black ensemble.
John Dumelo breaks down in tears at mum's burial service, video evokes tears: “God give you strength”
John Dumelo's meltdown at his mum's funeral
Relatedly, YEN.com.gh earlier reported that actor John Dumelo could not handle the sight of his late mum lying in a casket at her pre-burial church service underway at the Holy Spirit Cathedral, Adabraka, Accra.
The Ghanaian film personality attempted to hold back emotions but failed as he broke down with tears flowing down his face.
At one point, the actor had to bend his head while shedding tears. Family members surrounded Dumelo and loved ones, including actress and film producer Selassie Ibrahim, at the funeral service on Saturday, October 7.
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ click on “Recommended for you” and enjoy!