- Real name: Felix Adomako Mensah
- Other name: Zionfelix
- Birth date: July 7, 1991
- Birthplace: Kumasi, Ashanti, Ghana
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Occupations: Blogger, Publicist
Who is Zionfelix?
Zionfelix, hailing from Ghana, is a famous blogger, radio personality, publicist, social media marketer, event promoter, and show host. He is the founder and editor of Zionfelix.net, one of the leading entertainment websites in Ghana. He is also a musician and a producer of several TV shows.
Origins and background
Zionfelix was born on July 7th, 1991, in Kumasi, the capital city of the Ashanti Region of Ghana. His real name is Felix Adomako Mensah. He attended Prempeh College for his secondary education and graduated from KNUST with a degree in Communication Design.
- Zionfelix started blogging in 2012 when he was a student at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST).
- He launched his website, Zionfelix.net in 2014 and has since grown it to become one of the most visited entertainment websites in Ghana and beyond.
- He has interviewed many celebrities and personalities from Ghana and other African countries including Shatta Wale, Sarkodie, Stonebwoy, Yvonne Nelson, Nana Ama McBrown, Jackie Appiah, Mercy Johnson, Davido, Tiwa Savage, and many more.
- He also hosts several radio and TV shows, such as Celebrity Ride with Zionfelix, Zionfelix Uncut, Zionfelix Hangout, and others.
- He is also a musician and has released songs such as Kumerica, Mount Zion, and Mebiaa Bo. He has collaborated with artistes such as Fameye, Sista Afia, King Paluta, and others.
- He has won several awards and nominations for his work.
Zionfelix.net is the website that showcases Zionfelix's work as a blogger and a publicist. His website covers news, gossip, interviews, reviews, events, and other topics related to entertainment in Ghana and Africa.
The website also features exclusive videos and photos of celebrities and events.
Zionfelix.net has over 1 million followers on Facebook, over 2.3 million followers on Instagram, and over 500k subscribers on YouTube.
Zionfelix has won several awards and nominations for his work as a blogger and a publicist, including:
- Ghana Tertiary Awards: Most Influential Student Blogger in 2019.
- Ghana Actors and Entertainment Awards: Best Blogger of the Year in 2019.
- Emy Africa Awards in 2020.
Zionfelix was previously in a relationship with Mina Lawani, also known as Minalyn Touch, a makeup artist and CEO of Minalyn Touch Makeup Artistry. Rumors had it that Zionfelix and Mina welcomed a baby boy. However, both of them denied the rumor and agreed to say that it is not true.
Zionflex and Mina recently broke up. They have gone their separate ways because Zionfelix also has another relationship with Erica Kyem Amoa, an Italy-based gospel singer who he met in Ghana while promoting her song. Their relationship resulted in the birth of a son named Felix Adomako Junior (born in 2020).