Ghana’s populous city stretches along the Atlantic Ocean, and it boasts of traditional markets, libraries, glittering beaches, museums, monumental buildings and a lively nightlife. It is not only a veritable melting pot of cultures but where one can get short stay apartments in Accra. Although serviced apartments are ideal for globetrotters because of their pocket-friendly rates, there are some things you need to put in mind before booking one.Read on.
Factors to consider when looking for short stay apartments in Accra.
- There is a different turnover service. Unlike in a hotel room where they change the beddings and provide new towels, house for rent in Accra is a bit different. It is perfect for those individuals who value minimum intrusion, since changing linens is mostly a one-week affair.
- No room service. Anytime you make a reservation for an apartment for rent in Accra, keep in mind that you are on your own. Unlike in a hotel where you expect room service to bring you food and refreshment, you will have to go down to the shops to get 8
- Another thing you need to know you have to bring your toiletries. Serviced apartment find providing shower gel and shampoo a costly affair, which is better, you don’t need to risk washing your body and hair with unknown products.
- While at houses for rent in Accra, mostly it is a DIY affair. There are no attendants to take care of things like valet or bellhops at your service; you have to take of these things on your own.
- The beauty of staying at apartments for rent in Ghana is the peace. There is no disturbance coming from a ding of an elevator, or sound of too many vehicles since they are located in residential areas.
Here is a list of fully furnished apartments for rent in Accra
1.Executive 4 bedroom villa
Located in Greater Accra, this four bedrooms fully furnished accommodation in Accra is located 400 meters off the Spintex Road. The executive villa is available for those in need of long and short-term stays. They have two en-suite bedrooms with fully air-conditioned rooms. It boasts of tastefully furnished living rooms, a garage for one car, and bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
2. Logess estate guest house
Anyone looking for houses for rent in Ghana should look no further as Logess Guest House will cater to all their needs. It gives one both the city and country feel. The rates range from $47 a night with a home away from home experience. Anyone traveling to Accra Ghana and would love a serene environment has got all their needs sorted with this modern guest house that can accommodate up to 14 people a night. They have gone a notch higher with their services as they have a restaurant that offers both international and local cuisine. Above all, it is a kid-friendly place.
3. Angela holiday letting
One of the best apartments for rent in Accra Ghana is Angela Holiday Letting that charges $ 150 per night. The place is comfortable, and it’s about 30 minutes drive to Bojo Beach Resort. Proximity when in this area is perfect as the airport is near for those who prefer taking a plane to their next destination. The shopaholics are also well catered for as the new West Hill and Accra mall are 20 minutes drive.
The place features:
Five ensuite bedrooms with air conditioning, and electric shower and toilet.
The kitchen has a microwave with dishwashing machine. It is one of the necessary amenities for apartments in Accra Ghana.
4. The villa olive
Anyone looking for serviced apartments in Accra Ghana should rent the Villa Olive as it comes with everything anyone will ever need for their stay. It is in a lovely location with all the best malls within walking or driving distance. Staying here will also give you easy access to the Labadi Beach Resorts, the Cocoa Beach, and Palm Beach. It features:
A stunning interior and well maintained outdoor area.
A fully equipped kitchen
A large open plan living and dining area
Fully air-conditioned rooms.
The place was carefully designed to provide maximum security to the people staying here for their vacation. The guests have the advantage of privately using the entire apartment. Their customer services are top-notch with a team of dedicated workers who are always ready to attend to the needs of people staying here. What makes them stand out from their peers is their consistency in observing high standards. Vacation rentals in Ghana could not get better with such a villa.
READ ALSO: Nzulezu Village Tourist Site Review
5. Tilly's villa
Tilly’s Villa is one of the most beautiful vacation homes in Ghana going for $172 a night. Each room is fully furnished and ideal for a group that wants to stay together, corporate business, friends, and families. The home away from home guest house offers peace and tranquility. It is close to all the necessary amenities and it offers one the value for their money.
This multipurpose housing in Accra Ghana is a new building strategically located in a pristine area overlooking the Peduasi Lodge and Aburi Mountains. The property boasts of a meeting and conference room, state of the art reception area, six ensuite bedrooms with one bedsitter and perimeter fence security system enhanced with an alarm.
The property also has:
Fully air-conditioned and well-furnished rooms
A fully functional standby generator.
Nicely laid garden with a well-manicured fence.
Modern kitchen providing self-catering facilities
The layout of this property is well structured allowing natural daylight in all the spaces and rooms. They charge $100 a night.
7. Holiday apartments house Siriboe
The facility offers an excellent breeze mostly in the evening with their roof-terrace giving the beautiful Accra view. The place provides fresh air because of the numerous flowers and trees with a beautiful garden where one can relax. Under the African almond tree, one can organize a barbeque grill and while the evening away. People staying at this place for a weekend are provided with free airport pick-up. The Accra serviced apartments Accra offers the following amenities:
- Rose Apartments that have two double bedroom that has a kitchen, private veranda, and kitchen. It is also equipped with air conditioning.
- Three double bedrooms with an ensuite, rooftop terrace, private veranda, and kitchen. All these are in their coconut bay apartments.
- Royal Palm Apartments has two bedrooms equipped with air conditioning with a private veranda, bathroom, and kitchen.
8. Nii’s place
Nii’s Place is one of the best and cheap apartments in Accra Ghana where guest pay $ 55 per night. The apartments are ideal for families or business people who want to have a taste of the warm Ghanaian hospitality. It is well equipped, comfortable to live in, friendly, and safe. The apartment is placed on the second floor of the house.
The spectacular vacation accommodation is comparable to rental property in North America and Western Europe. There is always a caretaker on standby to attend to guests whenever the need arises. The area is secure, and the essential amenities can be easily accessed.
9. Villa teranga boutique villa
Villa Teranga is the perfect boutique villa where guests such as families, couples, or groups of friends can stay comfortably. When at this place, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the view, unwind, and drown in the beautiful scenic setting of the nicely landscaped gardens. People can come to this place to relax and get away from their busy schedules.
10. Deluxe serviced apartments
Travelers looking for vacation home rentals in Accra Ghana are well catered for with this fully air-conditioned serviced apartment. They operate 24 hours with a private lounge, and you can access your entrance. It is within walking distance to the nearest grocery shop with international standards. They supply internet with the subject to topping up credit. The villa offers a self-contained area that extends into a private porch. There is a swimming pool where you can cool off during the hot season. They charge $31 a night with services beyond comparison.
Not sure where to stay during your Ghana trip? Here are the best 5 star hotels in Ghana you should check out.
Who never wants to get from their busy schedules and go on a vacation where they will have some time to themselves? Serviced apartments in Accra Ghana will give you the ambience you need. Some of the advantages of booking yourself a serviced apartment include:
- It is easy for you to stay in and relax away from the hustle and bustle of the busy daily life.
- There are added facilities which are affordable like laundry services, complimentary breakfast, and Wi-Fi.
- There is provision of a large family space for the children to run around with their daily lives.
- You will cook homemade meals that you can enjoy at the comfort of the sitting area or your private lounge.
Having a serviced apartment during vacation or business trip can never go wrong. You will have all the needed space and carry out activities at your own convenience. Happy stay as you decide on which of the serviced apartments you will prefer from the given list.
READ ALSO: Top 10 Tourist Sites in Accra 2018