Ghanaian businessman and media mogul, Dr. Osei Kwame Despite, is in the news in connection to his wealth and luxury.
The business mogul who owns a chain of media houses and other businesses, turned 57 years on February 2, 2019.
As part of the celebrations, Despite has opened his renovated 20-year-old mansion.
As gathered by YEN.com.gh on the Instagram page of Abeiku Santana, Despite was said to have designed the house himself.
READ ALSO: We don’t want you – Ghanaian men slam Yvonne Nelson for saying they lack confidence in proposing to her
He also personally supervised the construction work from start to finish, according to Santana.
The celebrated businessman used the occasion to also gather his family, friends, and employees to have a celebration in the renovated mansion.
YEN.com.gh brings you 11 photos from the mansion which speaks well of cash and would motivate you today.
1. The mansion has an ultramodern garage with a good number of expensive luxurious cars:
READ ALSO: 9 stunning photos of Northern women which prove they are most beautiful in Ghana
2. This photo shows Despite speaking to one of the invitees in a sitting area of the mansion:
3. The mansion also has a well-fitted bar designed by Despite himself with a touch of class.
READ ALSO: I have lost everything because I endorsed Mahama and NDC - Mzbel sadly cries
4. One of the many halls in Despite's mansion made of colours:
5. There is also another beautiful sitting area outside of the mansion itself:
READ ALSO: You only condemn NDC but never NPP – Angry Mahama attacks opinion leaders in wild video
6. This photo showing the side-view of the mansion proves that it is indeed, a heavy one!
7. There big mansion is understandably made up of many sitting areas, also called halls or living rooms.
8. The man has lots of luxurious cars too.
READ ALSO: Patapaa introduces his beautiful queen to Ghanaians with wild photo
9. This photo gives the full glare of the mansion from the outside. On the compound are some of the luxurious cars:
10: Abeiku Santana, one of the employees of Despite, posed by one of his many sports cars:
READ ALSO: Achievements of John Dumelo before the age of 35
Dr. Osei Kwame Despite is well loved by Ghanaians.
He is the one behind popular food and water brands including Special Ice Mineral water, Neat Foods, This Way Chocolate Drinks, and many others.
He also owns Okay FM, Neat FM, UTV, and other media houses.
READ ALSO: Mrs Dumelo sings song of love for him as he turns a year older
Ghana News Today: By-elections turn bloody as gunmen storm La Bawaleshie polling station| #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: We were only acting - Wendy Shay confirms being caught in bed with Bullet
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.
Click here to get the latest exciting English Premier League news. Get match highlights, reports, photos & videos all in one place.