On Wednesday, March 6, 2019, Ghana celebrated 62 years since attaining independence from the British.
Ghanaians from all works of life celebrated the day in style with many of them posting beautiful photos of themselves to mark the day.
In celebrating Ghana on independence day, Ghanaians showcased that they have a high sense of fashion and style.
READ ALSO: Nana Aba Anamoah exposes lady who claims she pimps Serwaa Amihere for money
A lot of photos of Ghanaians wearing very beautiful clothes with an iota of Ghana's colors in it trended on Instagram.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you ten most iconic photos that trended on Instagram.
1. Ghanaian girls wear their Ghanaian prints to play in a swimming pool on Independence Day
2. Ghanaian man poses in front of Freedom and Justice monument to celebrate Independence Day
3. Beautiful Ghanaian lady slays in her red, gold and green dress and drinks coconut in celebration of Ghana's Independence Day
4. Remembering the day we broke the chains of colonialism. Ghanaian man poses in an iconic photo to celebrate Ghana's independence.
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown celebrates childbirth with beautiful video
5. Ghanaian lady poses for the camera on the beach to commemorate Ghana's independence.
6. Ghanaian singer, Mzbel dazzles with her son to celebrate Ghana's independence
7. Power to the people. Ghanaian woman raises hand of power in celebration of Ghana's independence day.
8. These beautiful Ghanaian ladies slay in their Kente to celebrate Ghana on independence day
9. Samira Bawumia, wife of Ghana's vice president celebrated Ghana in style as she uses the flag as hijab
10. Ghanaian actress and screen goddess, Nana Ama McBrown shows off the beautiful Ghana flag in celebration of Ghana's independence day.
READ ALSO: Nana Ama McBrown drops first baby bump photo
I don't do secular music. I do good music with good themes: Kuami Eugene - Star Gist| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.