- MP for Dome Kwabenya Sarah Adwoa Safo is the latest lawmaker to tie the knot in a beautiful ceremony
- The Member of Parliament and minister was said to have gotten married to a young man named Hanny Mouhtiseb
- Ghanaians have showered praise on the MP for finally getting married
MP for Dome Kwabenya Hon. Sarah Adwoa Safo has been trending after getting married over the weekend.
In a beautiful ceremony held, the Member of Parliament and minister tied the knot with her lover amid excitement and celebrations.
The young man that Adwoa Safo got married to is called Hanny Mouhtiseb, a handsome young man believed to be in his 30s.
Even though the name of the gentleman is known, little information and photos have been gathered about Hanny.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you five photos of Adwoa Safo's new husband
1. Hanny looking all handsome on his traditional wedding day
2. Hanny wears his suit and tie as he poses for the camera
3. Hanny looking innocent while sitting in his car
4. Hanny puts up a beautiful smile in this photo
5. Hanny sips on coconut in a gentle manner here
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh has published a story concerning Adwoa Safo after she and her husband showed their fashion sense.
During their wedding ceremony, the MP and her husband wore their kente apparel to show how trendy they were.
The remarkable Member of Parliament looked like a true African queen in the beautiful photos which have since gone viral on social media.
Yenkasa: Would You Tear The Ghana National Flag For Ghs1,000?| #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.