Ghanaian reggae danc0-ehall artiste, Vera Haemanoo-Kpeda popularly known as MzVee was until recently missing from the music scene.
She recently explained her reason for her absence in certain media platforms. Stating depression as her reason.
YEN.com.gh is quite proud of how she was able to bounce back to the music scene after dealing with her depression.
YEN.com.gh has however selected some photographs of the diva which shows how strong she bounced back to the entertainment scene without a trace of worry or anxiety.
1. MzVee looking all 'sheriff-like'
2. Beautiful diva wearing her fro with her head held high
3. Music they say heals. She found a new love for the acoustics
4. Often times people resort to swimming to whirl away time and also forget about their worries. MzVee seems to have done exactly that.
5. Simply relax, reflect and refresh
According to MzVee, she could not hold on to him anymore despite trying all she could.
She made this known while speaking in an interview with Accra-based Hitz FM.
“I was, I lied about it for some time and then we broke up, I guess it was because of the lies. God doesn’t like lies. But I’m single now. It was one of the relationships I destroyed just because I was in a bad place. I let go of him too”.
Have national and human interest issues to discuss? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.