Nana Ama McBrown is one of Ghana's popular and most loved celebrities.
She is versatile, sassy, affable, and very beautiful.
Though with little education, McBrown has achieved excellence and stands as Ghana's most successful and richest celebrity.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Popular and versatile actress Nana Ama McBrown is arguably the most loved, respected and richest Ghanaian female celebrity.
She is very admirable and intelligent given the successes she has chalked in the entertainment industry.
McBrown is versatile, you could see her acting in both Akan and English languages, and you could also see her on a musical stage performing like a pro.
Interestingly, this actress with most movies to her credit cannot even boast of BECE qualification because she could not complete JHS!
Despite that, McBrown has worked hard on herself, her career and with determination, has risen to the status she enjoys now.
Here are some reasons McBrown is the richest and most successful female celebrity in Ghana.
1. Houses: The actress owns a number of houses in both Accra and Kumasi. She was in the news some time ago for flaunting one of her beautiful houses in Accra filled with luxurious and expensive cars.
In another report by YEN.com.gh, a Kumasi mini-estate owned by the actress was also published. So far, no other female celebrity is known to own such property by herself.
2. Cars: The beautiful Baby Maxin’s mother also has good taste and enjoys a great deal of luxury when it comes to cars. She owns a Range Rover, Benz, Hummer, and other cars. The actress can boast of all these but hardly would she flaunt them on social media.
3. Generosity/charity: Nana Ama McBrown is also known for her good heart and charity works. A recent gesture was the donation she made to an orphanage in the Ashanti Region during the first birthday celebration of her daughter Baby Maxin Mawusi Mawu.
Aside from that, McBrown also gives away many souvenirs to her guests on the McBrown Kitchen show. Though those items are from sponsors, someone else could have kept them than to give away.
So far, no female celebrity in Ghana as donated to the tune of a whole building to be used as an assembly and dining hall.
4. Ambassadorial deal: McBrown is the only female celebrity in Ghana with multiple brand ambassadorial deal. These are big brands including Roma Insecticide Spray and Mosquito coil, Hisense, Kasapreko, Tasty Tom, just to mention a few.
This shows the huge sums she is raking for each deal. No doubt Baby Maxin’s mother is Ghana’s richest female celebrity.
5. Associations: Apart from the big brands mentioned above, many others like owners of eateries, cosmetics, want to be associated with her. One is Nyonyo restaurant which baked a special cake made of yam for McBrown’s birthday as earlier published by YEN.com.gh.
6. Fashion: The all-round entertainer has also a good taste for fashion as she displays on her social media pages. Recently, she unveiled a yellow fashion that got her colleague actresses praising her.
Coronavirus in Ghana: Disinfection of Accra Markets against COVID-19 | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.