7 glaring reasons why Ghanaians believe Obinim is a fake pastor
Bishop Daniel Obinim, who also calls himself an angel of God, has been trending in the news mostly for bad reasons including his involvement with other women behind his wife, Florence.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Install our latest app for Android and read the best news about Ghana
There are so many pastors in Ghana and other parts of the world, as the Bible right prophesied.
Some of these men of God do things or behave in ways that make people doubt their credibility as God’s servants.
Others have also made it very difficult for the good ones to be identified, just as the old saying “One bad nut spoils the bunch”.
READ ALSO: Photo drops as Medikal tightly holds Sista Afia; Ghanaians say “he eat all"
One pastor who has gained national attention in Ghana is Daniel Obinim.
He has mostly been in the news for one controversial reason or the other.
Here are seven reasons most people doubt Obinim’s credibility as being called by God.
1. Cheating on his wife: Obinim has been accused of cheating on his wife Florence many times, and this he has not denied.
In an earlier report published by YEN.com.gh, Obinim himself confessed that he would be a liar to say he has not slept with any other woman apart from his wife since they married 16 years ago.
As a pastor, Obinim is expected to uphold the sanctity of the marital bed and also be an example to others. But, as all can see, Obinim is not doing this.
READ ALSO: “P3 baabi da” - Jackie Appiah’s son responds savagely to fan who asked for follow back on Instagram
2. Sleeping with other men’s wives: It is strange also that the majority of the women Obinim sleeps with are married women. They are either wives of his junior pastors or other married women who come to him for help in their marriages.
One of such women is the wife of Nana Aba Anamoah’s baby daddy Osebo. As published by YEN.com.gh, Osebo himself confirmed the claims by Kennedy Agyapong that Obinim slept with his wife.
For this reason, that marriage collapsed. It is clear that Obinim is stuck in gross adultery.
3. Babies for money: In another report published by YEN.com.gh, Obinim was caught on camera instructing one man who wants to be rich to provide the blood of 3-month old babies for ritual. Many people were shocked and wondered if Obinim was a pastor or a ritualist.
READ ALSO: Ohemaa Woyeje’s daughter is ‘obolo’ and all grown-up; MzVee, Vim Lady, others react
4. Fake miracles: It is no news in Ghana that Obinim has mostly been accused of performing fake miracles. One of such recent miracle was a supposedly cripple man Obinim claimed he was healing.
In the video, the man got up on his feet even before Obinim ordered him to.
5. His own pronouncements: Obinim is very insulting and can be full of vulgar. One time, he called on all single ladies in his church to come to him for curvaceous body.
6. Making his junior pastor sleep with his sister: One of Obinim’s junior pastors, Demon Breaker, has claimed that Obinim forced him to sleep with his younger sister for spiritual purposes.
7. Curses: Osebo cursed him and his entire generation, saying they will rot before they die. Kennedy Agyapong also cursed Obinim saying he will go mad before he dies finally.
READ ALSO: Rosemond Brown makes more exposes in video on how Sista Afia lured Medikal to sleep with her
Ghanaian landlady cancels rent for 3 months due to coronavirus | #Yencomgh
READ ALSO: Photo drops as Obinim appeals to Akufo-Addo to help him stop Kennedy Agyapong from tarnishing his image
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.