- Kennedy Agyapong is undoubtedly one of Ghana’s richest businessmen
- He owns a list of companies including a media organisation
- Agyapong is believed to be among the list of Ghana’s 10 richest men
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The MP for Assin Central Constituency in the Central Region, Kennedy Ohene Agyapong, is undoubtedly one of Ghana’s richest men.
He owns a lot of companies plying in different businesses including a general media house.
YEN.com.gh has gathered a list of a few of the companies Kennedy Agyapong owns proving that he is very rich.
1. Super Care Company Limited. This company deals on air conditioners.
2. Mina D’oro Ventures. This is a general trading company which is manned by Kennedy Agyapong’s wife Stella Wilson-Agyapong
3. M/S Imperial World Business Limited.
4. Real Estate Company
5. Hollywood Shopping Centre
6. Assin Farms
7. Oman F.M
8. Ashh F.M
9. Net 2 TV
10. Spice F.M
11. The National Newspaper
12. Gold Coin Communication
Agyapong and his wife operate these firms under the KenCity Group of Companies.
His media outlets are directly under his KenCity Media.
Though information about Ken Agyapong’s net worth is not readily available, he is recognised as among the top 10 richest people in Ghana.
Traders at the Madina Market share their thoughts on the mandatory wearing of masks | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.