- Vida Ekumah, a makeup artist from UCC, has reportedly passed away leaving many people sad
- Ekumah, an award-winning makeup artist is reported to have passed away after a short illness
- YEN.com.gh has gathered more photos and details of Ekumah
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
A young makeup artist, Vida Ekumah, has passed away leaving many of her family and friends in tears.
Ekumah, who was CEO of Vivi Glossy Makeover was also a student o the University of Cape Coast (UCC).
As previously reported by YEN.com.gh, Ekumah passed away after a short illness for which she had visited a hospital and had been discharged.
But, somehow, her condition worsened and she gave up the ghost to much sadness and pain for her associates.
Following our initial report, more photos and details of Vida Ekumah have popped up online.
1. Ekumah celebrated her birthday on February 27, and she looked so gorgeous:
2. Ekumah won the Student Makeup Artist of the Year award at The Choice Style Awards in March:
3. Ekumah was not only a good makeup artist but a stylish person:
4. Ekumah sitting pretty in yellow in a car:
5. Yellow really looks good on her:
6. Nicknamed Vivi, she always got her swag on point:
7. A look from 2020:
8. Vivi's serious look and the neon dress is just perfect:
9. A Valentine's Day look from Vivi:
From the above photos of Vida Ekumah, she was a lively young woman. It so sad that her family and friends have had to lose her.
In other news, veteran actress, Maame Dokono, has finally broken her silence on Abigail Rawlings, the woman claiming to be a daughter to the late former president Rawlings.
She totally dispelled claims by Abigail Rawlings, a woman claiming to be the daughter of former president Rawlings, that she knows her.
Abigail Rawlings made headlines when she popped up from nowhere to say that she is Rawlings’s first child but had been hidden for various reasons.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates!
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!