Miss Malaika 2018 winner, Miriam Owusu Poku, has got married in a beautiful traditional wedding.
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Mariam tied the knot with her fiance who is known as Joel on Friday, April 2, 2021, as Christians over the world celebrated Good Friday (Easter).
YEN.com.gh earlier published the first photos and videos from the wedding of the beauty queen.
The photos and videos showed the 2018 Miss Malaika looking gorgeous and excited for her special occasion.
While one of the videos showed her receiving prayers from her bridesmaids after their makeup another one showed her dressed in fine kente and dancing before stepping out.
Following the first report, more photos and videos from the wedding have popped up. YEN.com.gh has compiled some of the new images below.
1. Mariam ready to step out for the big occasion:
2. The bride and her team arrive at the venue for the traditional wedding:
3. The bride greets family members and she is all smiles:
4. The bride and groom could not just hide their joy:
5. A kiss on the bride's forehead from the groom:
6. The couple goes on the dancefloor at their reception:
7. These women seem to be having so much fun on the dancefloor:
In other news, Kumawood actress Mercy Asiedu and her husband Nana Agyemang Duah have celebrated their wedding anniversary.
The couple got married in 2017 making this year their fourth wedding anniversary.
The actress took to social media to share a photo and video in celebration.
Earlier, YEN.com.gh reported that actress Nana Ama McBrown had released new photos with her husband, Maxwell Mensah.
The photos have McBrown and Maxwell loved-up during a recent baecation.
McBrown shared the photos to wish her fans a happy Easter and fans have been reacting to the photos since they popped up.
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel! Never miss important updates
Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news