Erin Manning Kellerman is one of the celebrity spouses who have gained fame through their partners. She is the wife of the renowned American sports TV personality and boxing commentator Max Kellerman.
The talented American artist began her career at the age of seven. She wanted to be a photographer after reading a book titled The Family of Man.
Who is Erin Manning Kellerman?
Erin is an American photographer, author, TV personality and educator. She has not offered any information about her date of birth. Erin Manning Kellerman family details, such as her parents and siblings’ names, are not in the public domain.
The photographer attended Hunter College High School, where she met her husband. She is a graduate of Loyola Marymount, where she enrolled for a Degree in Studio Arts and Graphic Designs.
Relationship with Max Kellerman
The beauty is the spouse of Max Kellerman. Her husband is a renowned American sports TV personality and boxing commentator based in New York City. He is also the co-host for ESPN's talk show, First Take, together with Stephen Smith and Molly Qerim. Max has hosted and co-hosted the following:
- Max and Marcellus Show
- Around the Horn
- Sport Nation
- Friday Night Fights
- HBO World Championship Boxing
- Boxing After Dark
Erin Manning and Max Kellerman relationship started at college when they met at a party. They became friends and eventually started dating. Finally, they exchanged their wedding vows in 1994.
Erin Manning Kellerman and Max Kellerman home is located in East Hampton, New York City. They reside there with their three daughters.
The journalist and photographer have been blessed with three lovely daughters. Here are the names of Erin Manning Kellerman kids and when they were born:
- Esther Kellerman - She was born on 6th November 2008.
- Sam Kellerman - She was born in 2012 and was named after her father's late brother, Sam Kellerman.
- Mira Kellerman - She was born in 2015.
What does she do for a living?
Max Kellerman's wife is a photographer by profession. She began her career as a commercial portrait and stock photographer for Getty Images. She has worked with the following companies:
- At and T company
- Bank of America
- Disney Lifestyle Magazines
- Different Health Care Organizations
She appeared as the host of the DIY Network's The Whole Picture series between 2005 and 2009. The photographer created educational videos and articles in partnership with several brands at the beginning of 2007. They include:
- Canon USA
- F.J Westcott
She has appeared in the following TV shows and online pieces of training:
- 2006 to 2010 - DIY Network The Whole Picture
- 2009 - E! That Morning Show
- 2009 - QVC Digital Green Screen Projects
- 2007 - ABC View From the Bay: Picture Perfect Photos
- 2006 - NBC Today Show: Digital Dating, Give it Your Best Shot
- 2006 - CBS The Early Show: Taking Perfect Holiday Photos
- 2005 - DIY Network Enable Your Home
- 2013 - LinkedIn Learning: Up and Running with Lighting: Studio Lights and Flash with Erin Manning
- 2013 - LinkedIn Learning: Up and Running with Lighting - Natural Light with Erin Manning
Erin is an accomplished author with several books to her credit. They include:
- 2007 - Portrait and Candid Photography: Photo Workshop (1st edition)
- 2011 - Make Money with your Digital Photography: Creative Digital Photography
Erin is a talented photographer, author, TV personality and educator. She has been in these industries for quite some time now, thus making a fortune. Erin Manning Kellerman net worth is roughly $200 000 as of 2021.
Erin Manning Kellerman is a passionate career woman who started photography at the age of seven. She has grown steadily over the years, becoming nothing short of the best. She is an inspiration to many women around the world.
Yen.com.gh shared the life of Taylor Lautner. He is a renowned American actor, martial artist, and model. The sensational young lad is popularly known for his stunning role as Jacob Black in the Twilight film. His talent and skills have seen him bag several awards, such as the People’s Choice Awards and various Teen Choice Awards.
Taylor Lautner TV shows and films include My Wife and Kids, Lavagirl, The Adventures of Sharkboy, Tracers, Abduction, Scream Queens, and The Bernie Mac Show.