Thursday, May 13, 2021, happens to be Eid-al-Fitr. Eid al-Fitr, as it is widely known, marks the end of Ramadan, the 30-day fast of the Islamic religion which is observed every year by Muslims.
Just like all such occasions, many of Ghana's favourite celebrities have taken to social media to mark the occasion.
Stars like Nana Ama McBrown, Jackie Appiah, Berla Mundi, Serwaa Amihere and, Afia Pokuaa Vim Lady shared photos in celebration of Eid.
Others like Mzbel, Akuapem Poloo, Eno Barony, Wendy Shay, Tima Kumkum, Obaapa Christy, an many more were not left out of the celebration.
Here are some of the best Eid photos from Ghana's favourite celebrities as YEN.com.gh spotted on social media.
1. Nana Ama McBrown posed with her husband, Maxwell Mensah:
2. Serwaa Amihere dazzled in black and green:
3. Mzbel chose to go all black:
4. Sandra Sarfo Ababio's smile was heartwarming:
5. Berla Mundi looked just like a Musim woman:
6. Akuapem Poloo wore all-white:
7. Eno Barony went for gold:
8. Abena Ghana got her Muslim ook on point:
9. Tima Kumkum was also on point:
10. Obaapa Christy was not left out:
11. Vim Lady appeared on air as a Muslim:
12 Wendy Shay shared a photo with the Chief Imam, Shiekh Sharabutu:
13. Jackie Appiah classy as always:
Meanwhile, Nana Ama McBrown beautiful photo to celebrate Eid-al-Fitr has got her husband Maxwell Mensah gushing.
Maxwell who posed in the photo with McBrown in the photo took to the comment section to describe his wife as "my world' after the actress shared the photo with a lovely caption.