- Kulture's party was one in a million, and the latest photos show how the parents ensured it becomes the birthday of the year
- From rides on chariot and pony to a ballon-arch that was nearly 20 metres long, the party was one Kulture will always remember
- After a difficult 2020 with the pandemic lockdown, the parents wanted to give their daughter the best
On Saturday, July 11, Cardi B and Offset gave their daughter Kulture a birthday to remember that perfectly represented a party worth for a princess.
Cute videos and photos of the event went viral on social media, but Cardi has finally shared amazing snaps showing how incredibly classy and majestic the party was.
1. Cardi B and her daughter share a kiss during the party as dad Offset looks on.
2. Beautiful snaps of the castle's setting showing how glamourous the event was. Some of the fairytale princesses can also be spotted.
3. This set shows some of the activities that were set up for the kids, including cute tables, bouncing castles, slides and nice carriages with fairy books.
4. Cardi B taking a photo of a tower crab that was part of the amazing food in-store. The slide shows some fruits, all types of cakes, chocolate snacks and even meat.
5. Kulture and her dad are inseparable, and it showed as the two prepared to leave home and as they left for the party.
6. The family rode on a chariot to the party and were welcomed with music as they made their way in, with Kulture also enjoying a pony ride.
7. Cardi B, Offset and Kulture take photos together. One could spot the huge and lovely six-tier cake for the birthday girl.
Kulture gifted Richard Millie watch
If all that was not enough, the young lady was also presented with more gifts during and after the party that we doubt she even understands the value of.
Beautiful videos drop as Cardi B, Offset throw royalty-like extravagant 3rd birthday party for their daughter Kulture
From a video shared on Cardi's Instagram Stories, during the gift presentation session, Offset could be seen presenting her daughter with a stunning Richard Millie watch.
According to HipHopDX, the watch costs around KSh 27 million and many netizens could not believe how the young lady needed such a piece.
That was not the end as, during dinner time, Cardi presented her daughter with a stunning diamond necklace that screamed thousands of dollars.
The necklace has a mickey mouse, channel and letter K, purse, and Channel sign medallions on it, and Kulture did confirm that she liked it.