Ghanaian Dancehall musician, Samini, is reported to have many children as a lover of kids.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see YEN.com.gh News on your News Feed!
It used to be an open secret that Samini had many children with different women.
YEN.com.gh has gathered that the musician currently has eight children – 4 with his first wife who is based in Canada, and the remaining four with other women.
Some of the children look exactly like their father while the rest, perhaps, took after their mothers.
YEN.com.gh bring you photos of all eight children - 5 girls, and 3 boys, including a photo of his first wife:
Enjoy reading our stories? Join YEN.com.gh's Telegram channel for more!
1. Yelisung Samini is one of the musician's daughters:
2. Another beautiful daughter of the musician, Skylar Samini:
3. Another baby girl belonging to Samini with a heartwarming smile:
4. Just one of Samini's three sons. The boy reportedly lives in Canada with his mother:
5. A family photo of Samini with his Canadian-based wife and their four children. The couple is blessed with 2 girls and 2 boys. The wife recently visited Ghana with their children.
Samini and children
Samini has been in the news recently following reports about his children.
His daughter, Yelisung, for instance, started studying at the Frances Bardsley Academy for Girls (FBA) in the UK, and he took to Instagram to celebrate her.
His other two sons were also in the news when a photo of them with their long Rasta hair dropped on the internet.
Zionfelix's Italian baby mama releases note about their son
Meanwhile, in other news, blogger Zionfelix's Italy-based baby Mama, Erica, has released a note about their son.
In the note, the son, through his mother, tells how he wants to be treated by his parents.
Adom Jnr, as the boy is named, urged his parents to be patient with him while he grows up.
He warned that his parents should not expect too much from him because he is a mere baby, adding that the parents should give him and themselves six months to grow together.
The little boy also warned that he should be fed on time when hungry, he should be shown affection by holding, cuddling, and kissing.