Everyone who finally graduates from high school comes out a little different, with added traits that they picked up during their academic journey.
Get the latest news in entertainment, sports and politics on YEN.com.gh
From new studying time tricks, to dance moves to a different way they carry themselves; every school has a standard to which they ‘guide their students’ to maturity.
It is a known fact that the average Ghanaian is quite proud of their time in SHS, especially when it comes to events that ask people to ‘rep their school’ and what they stand for.
In the spirit of this proudly exhibiting your school, YEN has compiled a list of 8 SHS that produce men with the ‘most swag’:
1. Accra Academy. This boys school is known to have a graduating class every year of the best dressed and usually, most classy gentlemen out there. Like Ghana’s star striker Asamoah Gyan and Media mogul Bola Ray.
READ ALSO: 6 most powerful ministers you dare not mess with
2. Achimota School. This should come as no surprise; this elite SHS brings out the best and ‘coolest’ men out there, from former President J.J Rawlings to actor John Dumelo.
3. Mfantsipim SHS. Popularly known as ‘Botwe’, this school has produced some leading personalities in Ghana including the former United Nations Secretary General, Kofi Annan. Their bragging rights are unparalleled.
4. Prempeh College. We don’t need to say much but let’s just do a headcount of some of the noted alumni from this school shall we? Former President John Agyekum Kufuor, Fritz Baffour, Dr. Kwabena Duffuor, Kwaku Sintim-Misa (KSM) and the list goes on.
5. Bishop Herman College. The proud SHS of hiplife artiste Edem, this Volta SHS named after a French Catholic priest Auguste Herman, is located in the Kpando district.
6. Methodist Day SHS. This may come as a surprise but this school has produced two of Ghana’s most influential and award-winning hiplife stars; Sarkodie and Stonebwoy.
7. St. Augustine’s College. If you’ve met an alum of this prestigious SHS, then you know what we are talking about. Their graduates are smart, charismatic men and if you don’t believe us, maybe their alum can convince you; namely Dr. Paa Kwesi Nduom, Ben Brako, Hackman Owusu-Agyemang and Michael Essien among others.
8. Presbyterian Boys’ Secondary School Legon. The ‘Odade3’, the last in the list but certainly not the least, there is no PRESEC alum out there that hasn’t shown swag from head to toe.
READ ALSO: The fabulous lifestyles of 4 kids of very rich Ghanaians on Instagram
Check out YEN.com.gh's interview with the CEO of MEISTER Music that manages Mr. Eazi:
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page