The daughters of 5 of Ghana's richest families with pictures
From fancy schools to international degrees; from living like a princess to becoming their own success story, these daughters of the some of the wealthiest families in Ghana live life on the high street.
PAY ATTENTION: Read the hottest World Cup news, gossip, analytics and predictions
As daughters of Ghana’s media moguls, businessmen and real estate supremos, they started out as ‘daddy’s little girls’ but they have certainly broken out on their own to be sought-after brands like their parents.
In a report by Pulse.com.gh, these women from some of Ghana’s most influential families are making a name for themselves too:
1. Boatemaa Kakra Duffour-Nyarko. The daughter of Dr. Kwabena Duffour, Boatemaa is currently the Chief Actuary and Executive Director of StarLife Assurance Company. Her father, Dr. Duffour is the founder of HODA Holdings, a business empire with subsidiaries covering real estate, insurance, banking and the media group EIB network.
2. Agata Taricone. Agata is the daughter of Italian-born Ernesto Taricone, who came to Ghana in 1968 with his brothers. Ernesto is probably widely known for his real estate business, especially the Trasacco estate developments, Casa Trasaco and the luxurious Villagio apartments enterprise.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow us on Instagram - get the most important news directly in your favourite app!
READ ALSO: 17 Nollywood actors you many not know are dead
3. Dr. Zanetor Rawlings. Zanetor is the daughter of the former president of Ghana, who has also followed her father down the political road, and is now the Member of Parliament for Korle Klottey constituency. Former President Rawlings is said to be the richest former president of Ghana.
READ ALSO: Anas jabs Kennedy Agyapong with a ‘cocaine video’?
4. Tamara Jonah-Goka. Tamara is the founder of Lionheart events, a full-service event planning agency that caters to mostly the high society. She is the daughter of businessman and former president of AngloGold Ashanti, Sir Samuel Esson Jonah.
5. Henrietta Adwoa Osei. Henrietta is the daughter of media mogul, Osei Kwame Despite, the owner of Despite Group of Companies with its subsidiaries including UTV and Peace FM. In 2017, Henrietta obtained her Master's Degree from the University of Warwick.
READ ALSO: Here are 10 famous lies Ghanaian men tell when they like a lady
YEN is building a platform where Ghanaians can share local news and own experiences with each other. Witnessing an incident? Want to tell about a local problem? Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition? Your stories and photos are always welcome. Send us a message via YEN’s official Facebook page
New feature: Сheck out news that is picked for YOU ➡️ find “Recommended for you” block on the home page and enjoy!