The funeral of the late Ebony Reigns was climaxed by huge donations from loved ones and colleague celebrities to support the family of the late singer.
The dancehall sensation sadly passed on February 8, 2018 after being involved in a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway.
She was, however, given a huge funeral, punctuated by a concert specifically held in her honour at the Accra International Trade Fair Center.
She was subsequently laid to rest at the Osu cemetery last Saturday following her final burial rites held at the forecourt of the State House in Accra.
Many people trooped to the funeral ceremony to pay their last respect to the late singer, as well as donate some money to support the family her family.
Whiles some contributed in various ways towards the organization of the funeral, others handed out cash donations.
Here are the top donors during the funeral of the late Ebony Reigns:
1. Kasapreko Ghana limited – Ghc 90,000.00
2. Zylofon Media – Ghc 50,000.00
3. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo, President of the Republic – Ghc 50,000.0
4. Tourism Ministry – Ghc 20,000.00
5. Ibrahim Mahama, CEO of Engineers And Planners Ghc 20,000.oo
6. Ex-President John Dramani Mahama- Ghc 10,000.00
7. MUSIGA – Ghc 3,000.00
8. 3Music Network – Ghc 10,000.00
Also note that Rev Dr. Lawrence Tetteh bought the musician's casket and paid her mortuary fees.
Ebony Reigns Funeral: Highlights from the final funeral rites