Ebony’s dad rules out Bullet, Rufftown Records from her awards

Ebony’s dad rules out Bullet, Rufftown Records from her awards

- Ebony won 4 awards at the just ended VGMAs

- Her father said he dedicates the awards to Ebony and her fans, ruling out Bullet

- Ebony’s dad said his daughter worked hard on her own to win those awards

YEN.com.gh has sighted a video of father of the late dancehall queen, Ebony Reigns, in which he is making some serious claims

Nana Opoku Kwarteng in an interview with UTV has said that his daughter worked hard to win her own awards.

Therefore, he is dedicating 40% of the awards to Ebony, while he gives the remaining 60% to her fans for supporting her even in death.

Ebony and her dad in good times

Ebony and her dad in good times

READ ALSO: Blame my daughter's death on her management – Ebony’s father

Nana Opoku Kwarteng in ‘distributing’ the awards never acknowledged the crucial role that Bullet and the Rufftown team played in his daughter career when he was alive.

Meanwhile, Bullet is on record for writing the majority of Ebony’s songs.

This was revealed by Ebony herself during the launch of her Bonified Album somewhere in December last year.

READ ALSO: Tell the world how your 2 mansions came about – Shatta Michy dares Shatta Wale

Ebony was discovered and nurtured by Bullet from 2015, right to the time she met her untimely death on February 8, 2018.

Nana Opoku Kwarteng has also made a damning allegation against Bullet and the entire management team.

According to him, Rufftown Records caused the death of Ebony through negligence.

READ ALSO: Ebony's response to her managers when they asked her about her 17 tattoos

According the Ebony’s father who seems unable to keep silent after the burial of his daughter, Bullet and his team should have restrained Ebony from embarking on that journey but they refused.

Meanwhile, Ebony’s assistant manager, Allen Kofi Anti, has revealed in an earlier interview that no matter how hard they tried, Ebony insisted on visiting the Northern Region on the Wednesday night of February 7, 2018, a day to her death.

Allen’s revelation points out that Ebony had actually visited the Northern Region and not the Brong Ahafo Region as the father has made everyone believe.

READ ALSO: Kaywa tried to stop her from visiting the North but she ignored him – Ebony’s managers

Check out some of the trending news in Ghana in YEN.com.gh's video below

Subscribe to watch new videos

READ ALSO: Video of Juliet Ibrahim shaking her ‘backside’ in ‘Shaku Shaku’ dance goes viral

Do you have a hot story or scandal you would like us to publish on YEN.com.gh? Please contact us on Facebook now!

Source: Yen.com.gh

Related news
Davido acquires brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 worth GHC4.8 million (Photos)

Davido shows off brand Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 worth GHC4.8m he just bought (Photos)

Davido acquires brand new Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 worth GHC4.8 million (Photos)
Mailfire view pixel