Trust has always been the bedrock for friendship. The harder the trust has been tried, the deeper the friendship. Friendship, no matter the type, needs to be fed to withstand time and tests. Friendship, like other relationships are tested often and though some fail, most actually pull through. Every time you receive a love and trust message from a friend, it gives you one of the best feelings ever. It creates the assurance of care. We will be looking at some quotes about trust that you can share with your friend.
Let's not wait for birthdays or festivities or bad days to show you friend you care. These messages on trust in relationship will help you better express your care and trust keep your friendships for a really really long time.
READ ALSO: Romantic love and trust messages
- "Out of sight, not out of mind. Contrary to popular belief, you come to mind more when you are away."
Most friendships seem to end when distance becomes a factor. It does not have to be that way. It is time to change that rule in our world of fast internet and social media.
- "I’m only being honest with you because I love you."
The truth hurts, but if I cannot point out your silliness, then what kind of friend am I? We often prefer to cover up for our friends than to confront an issue. That is actually not a show of love. The issues will keep piling up until the day you are really going going to explode and ruin everything.
- "Trust is such a big deal, no one is readily willing to put it out there."
These quotes about trust will help and direct your trust to and in the right places.
- "Trust takes a long time to time to build but a second to break."
Be true in your decisions and what you say. Don’t go breaking what you built because something that won’t last or is not as important.
- "Relationships are about trust, if you start to play detective, it is time to leave."
The moment you begin to find trust issues, there’s no need to waste any more time. You should leave and look for some more quotes on trust issues so you can better understand what is going on. It’s time to rebuild your trust. You should be able to talk to each other and just say 'hey, I have trust issues quotes'. This simple sentence could save your relationship.
- "Trust is earned when actions meet words."
Let me give you some to think about this statement right here. Want to be trusted? Do what you say. Give a 100% where you expect a 100%. These hard to trust quotes will help you earn the trust of your friends.
- "I don’t want perfect, I want honest."
This is a perfect message on trust in relationships. Once you are open and candid about it, we are great. There is no need to impress, its pure trust.
It is hard to trust when your trust in someone has failed and seems to keep failing. This is where trust issues come in. When you begin to relate to trust issues quotes, then you have began to have trust issues. If you are not sure about your stand, these trust quotes will help you identify where you are on the trust scale. You can also share with someone.
Sayings about trust issues
- "To me, the thing that is worse than death is betrayal. You see, I could conceive death, but I could not conceive betrayal." - Malcolm X
Malcolm X could not have said it better. Breaking trust is the worst.
- "I forgive you, but I can’t trust you again."
Painful words to hear to a necessary reality to consider. Broken trust is hard or impossible to mend.
- "Trust is like blood pressure. It’s silent, vital to good health, and if abused it can be deadly." – Frank Sonnenberg.
Some things are very difficult and sometimes impossible to restore. Trust is one of them. Don’t break what you cannot fix.
- "Men trust their ears less than their eyes."
Another of saying is seeing is believing. Let your actions fit your words. You cannot do one thing and expect us to believe when you say things contrary to it. Doesn’t work like that.
- George MacDonald says , “To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.”
There is no test for being loved; all you need to to do is bask in the rays of the person giving the love. To be trusted, however, means you have been tested and tried and can be relied on.
- "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters."
This is so true on so many levels. Nobody starts trusting with big matters. If you are entrusted with minute issues and you cannot handle them, you might as well say, ‘bye bye’, to anything important.
- "Trust, but verify. – Ronald Reagan."
You need to double check. You really cannot leave everything to chance with the hope that it might work. Never assume. This can also be a way to test trust. If you keep verifying the things the person earning your trust says or does, and it tallies, after a while, you wont need to verify anymore. Trust has been won. Until then, verify please.
- "Trust lies at the core of love; there can be no true love without trust."
This quote goes to show that trust is entrenched in love. If you really love someone then you should trust that person no matter what. Love never fails, or should I say trust doesn't fail.
- "One, who doesn't trust anyone, lives most miserably."
Let's face it, you just can't live and have a happy friendship without trust. Trust breeds happiness and a lack of trust will just leave you feeling miserable. Learn to trust and live happy.
- "Trust should be like the feeling of a one-year-old baby when you throw him in the air, he laughs because he knows you will catch him; that’s Trust!"
A very deep analogy of trust and how important it is to us. You don't have to be fully in charge to trust someone. Trust makes you vulnerable but comfortable.
- "Trust is like a mirror..once it’s BROKEN you can never look at it the same again…"
Trust is precious and also very delicate. It must be handled with care because once it is damaged, it will never be the same again.
- "Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters." – Albert Einstein
Maintaining trust can take you places as you will be exalted in the eyes of your friend. The more you are trusted with small seemingly insignificant issues, the more trust you gain in the sight of your friend.
- "Trust is the hardest thing to gain and the easiest thing to lose!"
How true this statement is. Its just like building a house. It takes months or sometimes years to build but just one storm can bring it down within minutes. Cherish the trust you have built over the years with your friends.
- "Trust is like a sticker, Once it’s removed, it may stick again but not as strongly as it held when you first applied."
Guard your relationships dearly because once it is damaged it will not be as effective as it was before.
Love and trust go hand in hand; especially in relationships. No matter how many trust messages you read or form; or the number of trust quotes you memorise, decide to be trustworthy and love more. Remember two wrongs don’t make a right and that love always wins.