- Samuel Udoetuk-Wills, the main suspect tin the Takoradi kidnapping saga has reportedly stated that the girls are not dead
- According to reports, the suspect has denied any knowledge of the human parts found in his house on Friday, August 2, 2019
- He is reported to have insisted that the girls were alive in Nigeria
The main suspect in the kidnapping of three girls in Takoradi, Samuel Udoetuk-Wills, has reportedly indicated that the girls were not dead.
According to reports, Udoetuk-Wills has told the police that the human parts found at his residence on Friday, August 2, 2019, were not of the missing girls.
The girls, Ruth Quayson, Priscilla Blessing Bentum and Priscilla Koranchie went missing between August 2018 and December 2019 and have since not been found.
News went viral online on Friday that some human parts, mainly skeletons, have been discovered from a septic tank at house previously occupied by Udoetuk-Wills at Kansawurodo, a suburb of Takoradi.
While the police had maintained that they needed to conduct a DNA on the parts to determine who they were for, the news brought sadness as many concluded that the girls were dead.
But in a report YEN.com.gh sighted on Mynewsgh.com, the main suspect is said to have stated that he did not know how those human parts got into the septic tank insisting that girls were alive in Nigeria.
“He insists the girls are alive and not dead. He told the interrogators that the girls are in Nigeria and not in Ghana with claims he does not know how those human parts found their way into the drain,” the report quoted a source at the Western regional police command to have said.
Meanwhile, YEN.com.gh has summarised all readers need to know about the kidnapping of the girls in seven simple points.
Faces of Ghana: Meet the Innovative CEO of Salon on Wheels | #Yencomgh:
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.