- Italian footballer Mario Balotelli is Ghanaian but does not seem to associate himself with Ghana
- Even though Balotelli does not use his Ghanaian name, his junior brother Enock still bares their Ghanaian surname
- Enock Barwuah who is about four years younger than Mario Balotelli is also a footballer in Italy
OUR MANIFESTO: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
Italy and Brescia striker Mario Balotelli has sort of disassociated himself from his Ghanaian roots but his brother has not.
Enock Barwuah still holds his Ghanaian name as he has also taken up after his brother in the football business.
Here, YEN.com.gh brings to you nine photos of Enock Barwuah, Balotelli's junior brother.
1. Enock flaunts his brother's new jersey after joining Brescia
2. Enock captured while playing for his team
3. Enock flaunts his flashy car in this photo
4. Enock poses for the camera is this iconic photo
5. Enock jubilates with his teammates after scoring a goal
6. Enock smiles during training
7. Enock having fun on the beaches of Miami
8. Great smile as Enock goes on vacation in Miami
9. Enock scores another powerful goal as his teammates jubilate with him
In related news, YEN.com.gh has published a story about Mario Balotelli after he spoke Twi for the first time.
In a video that went viral, Balotelli was heard saying 'kwasia' while playing a video game with his daughter.
This is the first time Balotelli was heard mentioning a word in the Ghanaian dialect even though he is Ghanaian.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download YEN's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major Ghana news!
Ghana News Today: Medikal, Kuami Eugene, Kelvyn Boy & Adina Perform at 2019 Miss Malaika | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.