- Dr. Kweku Oteng, husband of Akua GMB has grabbed a new wife to be his fifth
- The news has received many reactions from Ghanaians with some people betraying Akua
- YEN.com.gh has gathered some details about the new wife including her full name, age, and SHS attended
Our manifesto: This is what YEN.com.gh believes in
The CEO of Adonko Bitters and husband of Akua GMB, Dr.Kweku Oteng, made headlines when news went viral that he had picked a new wife to be his fifth.
The lady was only identified Linda Achiaa Oteng, Oteng being her husband’s name.
YEN.com.gh has since been making background checks on the new wife and we found some details about her concerning her full name, her age, the senior high school (SHS) she attended, and others.
1. Full name: Linda’s full name as given by close friends is Linda Obaahemaa Akosua Achiaa.
2. SHS attended: Kumasi Girl’s High School in the Ashanti Region.
3. Age: Linda, according to her friends, is between age 25-28.
Meanwhile, Linda has reportedly had her first child with the Adonko billionaire.
In an earlier report by YEN.com.gh, a plush video from the child’s naming ceremony was published.
Linda, the new and fifth wife was captured dangling her car keys while dancing excitedly to Sarkodie’s Can’t Let You Go.
Akua GMB, has thus spoken on the matter indicating that she is not really bothered about anything that is going on.
She is the man’s 4th wife and they have three children – two boys, and a girl – together.
Akua is also the general manager of the man’s TV station, Angel TV.
Sadly, her own former close friends, Afia Schwarzenegger, and AJ Pounds, have now turned their backs on her in this situation.
The two have congratulated the news wife while mocking Akua.
Some Ghanaians who commented on the development expressed disappointment in Afia and AJ Pounds for being “Kumasi Yonkuo”.
Ghana News Today: First Female Police Officer Turns 90, Reminisces Her Days In Service | #Yencomgh
Have national and human interest issues to discuss?
Know someone who is extremely talented and needs recognition?
Your stories and photos are always welcome. Get interactive via our Facebook page.